What do you miss?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
1C17A653-9458-406E-8017-38DA0839128A.jpeg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
As you get older, there is a whole shit load of things to miss. I miss most of the various stuff that all of you have mentioned above, family, friends, pets and cars. On a daily basis, I miss getting up in the morning without the snap, crackle and pop as I hit the floor, to make sure everything is working properly. Life is good though and I still enjoy things with as much enthusiasm as I ever had in the past. Set goals, enjoy your accomplishments and never let the past keep you from moving forward.
Something tells me you have at least another 72 years ahead of you to miss things. You're likely more healthy than anyone on this site.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You guys are reminding me of so much more. Like I really miss when I was in peak shape and didnt have a back and neck injury. One thing I really do miss though is when the world was not upside down and ass backwards like it is now. I feel like that time was mostly pre 2000s. Now things feel like we are just spiralling downward and I hope we can pull back up.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Great thread Mike.

Been watching 90s movies on Netflix and all the women are hotter than the women of today

x100! So much hotter.

Also... Remember the hot models in all the minitruck magazines? Tina New!?! OMG

I miss being able post “don’t be a rim leaner”

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

LMAO

I miss my boys being little fellers.
The nest is empty now.

Not looking forward to this. My boys are only 10 and 8 and I already miss them 10-15 years from now!?!? Crazy.

I miss:

--Finding a clean AWD DSM on craigslist for $1500 and modding it to run bottom 11s for 2 grand.

--A-Team, Airwolf, Knight Rider, Street hawk

--Being able to call someone a homo or a *** and not worry about being sued

--Being able to ride a wheelie on a bicycle all the way down my street

--Mentioned earler, but being able to run 5-6 pick up games of BBall at the gym and not think twice

Blown 89

Established Member
I miss my mother and my grandparents. All my mother ever wanted was grandchildren and she never got to meet my son. Sitting at work and seeing her empty desk still hurts years later. I think of hre daily and am still haunted by night terrors of her death. I miss going to my grandparents house and watching boxing with my grandfather on Fridays. I miss the huge Thanksgiving celebrations at their hoise in BFE.

Personally. I miss training MMA. That's a huge hole in my life I sacrificed for work. I also miss racing. I sacrificed that for my son. I still race from time to time but very infrequently.

Last edited:

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I miss all my grandparents, my maternal grandmother in particular who passed about 5 years ago at 94. I also miss my English yellow lab Samson.

I feel the need to mention that I am very fortunate to only truly miss those few things. Sure I wish some things today were different than they are now, but all told I feel really fortunate. I’m married 25 years to my wonderful wife and have 2 beautiful daughters. Sure, we deal with some problems as does everyone. But the older I get the more I realize how fortunate I am.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I miss eating at my grandparents houses. My grandmas used to make food to dream of.

If I were eating there I knew I had to starve myself before I got there. They would make salads, soups, pastas, main courses, side dishes and desserts all home made and cooked all day with love.
If I didn’t eat everything my grandmas would think I was sick and get nervous. Srs.

The best was bringing friends over and watching their faces as the food was being served.
Then if they didn’t eat like me my grandmas would start yelling at them and my friends would force themselves to eat and only stop just before they puked.
My mother’s mother died 6 years ago at 94 and my fathers mother is still alive at 100 but her cooking days are long gone.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I miss eating at my grandparents houses. My grandmas used to make food to dream of.

If I were eating there I knew I had to starve myself before I got there. They would make salads, soups, pastas, main courses, side dishes and desserts all home made and cooked all day with love.
If I didn’t eat everything my grandmas would think I was sick and get nervous. Srs.

The best was bringing friends over and watching their faces as the food was being served.
Then if they didn’t eat like me my grandmas would start yelling at them and my friends would force themselves to eat and only stop just before they puked.
My mother’s mother died 6 years ago at 94 and my fathers mother is still alive at 100 but her cooking days are long gone.

eat.png

Users who are viewing this thread