What do you guys think?

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I'm looking into getting a 5.0 again. Another guy wants to trade his 1991 GT for my four wheeler. He says it needs a new throw out bearing and definitely a 3rd gear synchro. But it's a black 5 speed hatchback with 3.73 gears and he says the engine has been rebuilt. But he wants a little cash along with my four wheeler which is a 2006 raptor 350 with some aftermarket parts.

Get on YouTube and type in: Ed's mustang 5.0 burnout #2

1bad04cobra

Established Member
Why on earth would you want a ragged out ass car? Don't do it dude. Sell your four Wheeler and save for something worth buying.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

DRCjasper

Established Member
I would say hell no! This guy is clearly willing to thrash the shit out of that car. The outside looks like crap and I can only imagine what other terrors that car is hiding. Plus he wants cash??? Your raptor is worth what? $2500-$3000 and then add in whatever the additional cash would have been. You'll be able to buy something much nicer that isn't torn up. Sell the ATV and look for a better stang.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Well it has chrome saleen wheels on it now. But idk if I could get that much out of my raptor or not. Most people only get like $1500 out of them since it's just a 350

1bad04cobra

Established Member
Listen if you have to sell the atv to afford it what are you gonna do when it drops cylinders and the transmission falls out? Lol this car need a lot of work. But I don't need to tell you that. Use your head buddy.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Haha well see that's what I want is a project car that I can build up so I don't give in to the urge to build my cobra which is my daily driver. I guess you guys are right and I should wait until something better comes along

DRCjasper

Established Member
Well it has chrome saleen wheels on it now. But idk if I could get that much out of my raptor or not. Most people only get like $1500 out of them since it's just a 350

I'm not very familiar with ATVs but when I checked cycletrader, most 06 Raptor 350s were listed for 2,500 or more. Even if you got a little under 2k, another grand and a bit of patients gets you a much better car. My rule of thumb is, if there's any red flag, walk away. There are plenty of others out there. Those videos are a big red flag.

Users who are viewing this thread