What do you guys think of these?

QwickSilverSVT

Established Member
I wonder how stiff they actually are and how much they will actually help if they are pure aluminum?

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
T-6061 aluminum is pretty tough, and you can remove the top portion to work on your engine without removing the entire brace. That's a nice feature.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
for one thing, thats a snow performance strut tower pictured. I have a red one, like what is in the picture, on my car now. I heard they were discontinued and I guess someone else picked up the design. It made a HUGE difference in driveability. I love it. Only bad thing about my car is it will not fit under my stock hood, thus a reason why I have my cobra R hood on my car. Mine is made for an 03/04 cobra. I have pics if anyone is interested in seeing what it looks like.

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
thats probably because thats not the right ones, just another brand (Snow Performance) that made them out of the same material

NA97GT

Established Member
anyone know if these would work with the MM cc plates, because my stock strut brace wont fit on with them.

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
Yeah I spoke with them and they said the ones for the cobras will be ready by November. He is trying to sell the GT styles that he got from Snow to raise capital to get materials for the other styles.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
oh ok, hey man if you want an actual snow performance one for an 03/04 cobra PM me and let me know, mine is coming off of my car within the next few weeks since I dont have my cobra R hood on my car anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread