what do you do with your ipod?

Mikes5.0

Established Member
If the 13 is like the 10-12 there is an AUX port in the center console you can plug it into and play your music.

ShaneMcG

Established Member
13 has sync, which means Bluetooth control, the wheel controls will work if you plug into the console usb port, which all sync vehicles have. just connecting with BT, the wheel controls wont work. at least they didn't on the 10 gt premium i traded for the boss 302.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
13 has sync, which means Bluetooth control, the wheel controls will work if you plug into the console usb port, which all sync vehicles have. just connecting with BT, the wheel controls wont work. at least they didn't on the 10 gt premium i traded for the boss 302.

best news i've heard in a while. nav i can live without. ipod i cannot.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member

On my 11 GT500 the wheel controls work with my Iphone connected via BT. It has Sync.

slowstang6

Established Member
I wonder how hard to add the sync to a 2012.... I do miss my bluetooth phone set up big time..

It's expensive and it doesn't work the same. But the 13 bosses have sync so it will have the USB port in the center council. You'll be able to use the voice commands with the the steering wheel controls

barstoolman

Established Member
It's expensive and it doesn't work the same. But the 13 bosses have sync so it will have the USB port in the center council. You'll be able to use the voice commands with the the steering wheel controls

Exactly..........I use an app on my iphone for Sirius and just put the cable into the Aux input in my center console. I checked into enabling the Sirius radio when I bought my Boss last April and found out how ridiculously expensive and complicated the job was, so, for now, an app and cable work just fine. The stereo system in these suck anyway so why spend all that money on installing Sirius when you can use an app off your phone.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
no controlling from the stereo or wheel controls?

Volume yes, skipping no (for a 2012.) Most frustrating thing about this car...if it just had a damn USB port it'd be golden. Even my Dodge Ram had USB/iPod connectivity. :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread