What did you score on the ASVAB?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
yeah im taking it soon as well. i hoping i do well i wanna go air force. i think i need at least a 50 to get in from what i remember. i took the law enforcement exam 2 years ago here in nj which seems kinda similar and i got a 86 on that so we shall see. just gotta finish losing this damn weight so i can start the process. im hopefully going in for either security forces(wanna be a cop when i get out) or try out for PJ's maybe.

It's actually mid 30's

Sabotage it in a way that you can easily fix it later but he'll just think it took a crap. Before he sends it out to get fixed, fix it, and while it's gone make him study. Repeat if needed. Problem solved.

LOL When someone took a shit on/inside my PS3 it definitely stopped working. Not so subtle though.....

03cobraracer

Established Member
oh ok even better then lol i took a short sample test online and didnt do to bad. math was hard cause i suck at it but everything else i did good in

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
LOL When someone took a shit on/inside my PS3 it definitely stopped working. Not so subtle though.....

Haha, someone shit on your PS3? That messed up on so many levels but absolutely hilarious! Reminds me of that Dane Cook skit about practical jokes and taking a shit on all the coats at a party. "Someone shit on the coats! ...Who shit on the coats!?":lol1:

brad7131

The Spocker!
Established Member
I took it this morning and made an 85, and I'm going through MEPS on Thursday at Little Rock AFB.

I'm going into the Air Force to do Air Traffic Controlling.

Buck87

Established Member
78 here. Going for airborne operations. Then hopefully past the afast and wait my turn till an Aviator position opens up in the SC National Guard.

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
I got an 86 when I took it about 10 1/2 years ago. I was offered the Nuclear program in the Navy and everything was going great until the recruiter pulled out another huge stack of papers known as "the waivers" for me to sign. I said screw it and signed on as a conventional surface Electronics Technician.

Users who are viewing this thread