What did you score on the ASVAB?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I JUST took the ASVAB yesterday, and got my scores today...98 woooooo...the recruiter's like um yeah you pretty much qualify for everything

bullshit...the only thing that works that fast with the military is if they overpaid you and they are taking the money back

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I got my score right after taking the test..... But +65,000 on the mofos taking money back.....

no shit huh?

did you take by youself or with a group?

after thinking about it for a minute or two i quess it's possible to get the results back quick if they have the grading machines close by and or in house15 years ago when i took it, the results took awhile lol

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
no shit huh?

did you take by youself or with a group?

after thinking about it for a minute or two i quess it's possible to get the results back quick if they have the grading machines close by and or in house15 years ago when i took it, the results took awhile lol

One other person, girl scored a 25:dw: I guess the el paso meps is advanced becasue I took the ASVAB on a computer and the testing officer just handed my score to the MEPS people. The DLAB on the other hand took about 20 minutes to get my score back. Good thing I didn't pass that Linguist would have sucked.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
wow asvab on a puter lol

mine looked just like every other standardized test lolol

paper and a #2 pencil!

ToyoFl

Established Member
yeah ummm took mine on a computer with bout 20 other people, and that was just the airforce/coast guard kids...you wouldn't believe how many were in there for marines, navy, and army...btw I live in an actual city, so I guess were just more experienced, advanced, insert debilitating insult here

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
yeah ummm took mine on a computer with bout 20 other people, and that was just the airforce/coast guard kids...you wouldn't believe how many were in there for marines, navy, and army...btw I live in an actual city, so I guess were just more experienced, advanced, insert debilitating insult here

i lived in JAx for awhile while i was in the navy, you are not allowed to talk about advanced anything lol

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
98. The recruiter wanted to put me in the nuke program. I said no way. I don't do undersea operations!

well, the Navy has Nukes onboard the carriers, not just submarines..

my score back in 1991 was a 77, my son a junior in high school scored an 84..

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
85. lowest was a 76 in general. then 90, 94, 97.

i'm just assuming that some of the math ****ed me. i hate math.

Last edited:

ellis4

Established Member
Overall got a 98, gt is a 139.. overall none of my scores were below 129, Highest was a 155 MM or something like that.

Went open Intel for the bonus, worst idea ever.

ToyoFl

Established Member
85. lowest was a 76 in general. then 90, 94, 97.

i'm just assuming that some of the math ****ed me. i hate math.

Yeah same here...my lowest was electronics got an 87 I think, and the rest low 90s except for English my best subject I gota perfect score...it was soooo easy, but then I got an 32 on the ACT in English so who am I to brag:-D

Overall got a 98, gt is a 139.. overall none of my scores were below 129, Highest was a 155 MM or something like that.

Went open Intel for the bonus, worst idea ever.

how come? I was thinking bout doing intel, or ATC...any other jobs that relate to high pay in the Civilian world?

ellis4

Established Member
Just not for me. A regular intel job doesn't pay so hot on the outside, sure you're going to be better off than say like an assaultmen or a machinegunner.. I got what they call topographic intel. Basically GiS for the military, I could easily get a 6 figure paycheck with the training and deployment time. But I jus don't like it. Some people do.

When you decide to come Ito the military do something that yo really really want to do, not for the money on the outside. Your life will be much more fulfillin.

Orodi

Established Member
I took mine in 1998 I remember I could do anything in the military, I went Marine infantry Fox co 2/5, now I'm heading off to Selection in the Army (Thats right army we Marines are taking your Army budget over one by one hahaha.)

Users who are viewing this thread