What did you pay?

carcrazyguy

Established Member
Looked at Texas Motors Ford today. They had a blue super crew with a sticker of 57k. They wanted 48,600 plus my 09 GT (paid for) with 46k miles. They said they would wave the usual $2500 over sticker that they normally charge on SVT units. lol

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
When ordering mine, it came out to be $55,140 with all of the options. I believe invoice was something like $49-$50k. We negotiated a bit and got down to like $52,500. It was close to $57k with tax.

QtrFlsh

Established Member
I about ready to pull the trigger on one too-but I'd rather have the extended cab (bed space is a little more important to me than the extra space in the back seat!). I have looked for a while for a blue extended cab and its like ford is only making supercrew trucks! I'll just be patient and have more time to sell my 07 gt500.

carcrazyguy

Established Member
There is a supercab Raptor over in Dallas (Garland or Mesquite). It is red and, I think, 53k. Found it on cars.com

I called on a used blue super crew today in Amarillo. They wanted 58k and it has 21k miles.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
I could not get any dealers in the NY long island area to budge anything under MSRP.The dealers upstate and outside of NY that did offer anything off MSRP had long waiting lists and could not promise me they would be allocated for my order.My local dealer made me walk for $500 off MSRP.

Last edited:

QtrFlsh

Established Member
put a deposit down on one

Found a new 13 (loaded-for the most part) at 1k below invoice in Seattle area. Put a deposit on it and hope to fly out Tuesday to take delivery on it...they are telling my I have to use their third party title/registration company and pay all the tag/title/tax fees up front? I'm a consultant that will be buying it personally, and tagging it commercially since I use it to commute to the oil fields here. I told the dealer that no way was I going to let a third party company handle all that-way to complicated! SO it may end up back out on the market if we cant reach some sort of agreement on that aspect of purchase. I'm sure its just another way for a dealer to make money! We will see tomorrow!

98slowbra

Established Member
For my 2013 Blue Flame Super Crew Cab I paid $57,995 fully loaded and out the door with 7 year extended warranty spray in bed liner and cover, key replacement, dent repair, lojack I got out of there at $65,000. That was the only place that I found this truck for sticker since all the other dealerships were charging around 5-10k above sticker for them, and it was the only place that had the blue flame at the time.

Last edited:

Cobra Jay

Got Boost?
Established Member
I just got 3 quotes yesterday

#1 Supercab 0 options MSRP 45,610 Sell to me for 42,469

#2 Supercab +801A MSRP 50,370 Sell to me 47,000

#3 SuperCrew $2,500 more than Supercab instead of $2,900

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Just bought a Ruby Red Raptor for 2K under MSRP from a dealer in MD. I had to go out of the area to buy, as here in the NY/NJ area, they are trying to get 5K over sticker for Raptors....which is total BS! They did the same when I was looking to buy my 13 Boss, so I took to the internet and ended up buying it in MD for sticker....only reason I paid sticker was because it was April of 2012 and this Boss was one of the first 13's actually on a lot and available for sale....in fact it turned out to be #0003 so I was more than happy to get that low of a build # at sticker anyway....

Cobra Jay

Got Boost?
Established Member
Ended up ordering a Raptor SCrew

Oxford White
801a
Blue accent interior
Power Moon Roof
Bead Lock Capable Wheels
Front & Rear Camera

52,600+tax,title,plate transfer & $125 Doc fee

MSRP was $56,705

Hoping I get my vin tomorrow (suppose to be May production) and hoping to have it by June

SnakeBoostE85

whipped and korned
Established Member
So we are about a year later now on this thread.

What are people seeing now? I pull up dealer inventory on ford direct and they are a dime a dozen. I have access to X-plan and am debating on picking one up. I've heard you can usually do better than X-plan just outright negotiating.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Paid MSRP for mine at Auto Nation Ford in Katy, TX.

I asked for a discount and the salesman said they wouldn't lower the price but he would give me 3 extra tanks of gas; so $300 under MSRP. LOL

snakedoctor

Established Member
I'll be ready to buy one of these in the next 10 weeks. How low are they going for now? I keep hearing bs about limited edition and not making anymore after this year, but I see them on every lot, some lots have 5 or 6 and auto trader is overloaded with them. I wish I had my finances in order earlier in the year so I could order one without all the extra gadgets. Every one I see is fully loaded. So my question is it possible to get a 4 door for under 55,000

SVTRaptorNY

I'll be ready to buy one of these in the next 10 weeks. How low are they going for now? I keep hearing bs about limited edition and not making anymore after this year, but I see them on every lot, some lots have 5 or 6 and auto trader is overloaded with them. I wish I had my finances in order earlier in the year so I could order one without all the extra gadgets. Every one I see is fully loaded. So my question is it possible to get a 4 door for under 55,000

The Raptor is built in Dearborn, MI in a factory that produces normal F150s. When they start building a new model year for the raptor they have to reposition all the machinery in order to fit the Raptors wheelbase. This prevent the factory from making anything other than Ford Raptors.

The 2015 F150 has a completely new body style which requires the factory to be retooled to build the new trucks. They need all their factories in order to meet the demand for the newer F150 truck. Therefore they are skipping the 2015 model year for the Raptor.

The 2015 model year is also required to follow new economy standards. Therefore they are discontinuing production of the 6.2 V8. In turn Ford and SVT need to find a new engine capable of meeting the standards of the Raptor. I wouldn't plan on seeing a Gen II Raptor until at least the 2016 model year.

That being said you can still find 2014 Raptors on lots that were ordered by people who can no longer meet the monetary obligation to bring it home. I'm sure some dealership who sell a lot of Raptors also have gotten shipments of Raptors for their lots. A lot of these dealership will sucker you in with a listing around MSRP only to tell you that there is a dealer markup on top of the MSRP price. I have seen markups as high as $20,000 on some window stickers. I'm sure there are dealerships that will sell around MSRP. So yes it is probably possible to find a raptor around $55,000. You just have to find the correct dealer.

Best of luck on your purchase if you decide to pull the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread