What did you do to your foxbody mustang today?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1692734
I drove her to the gym and then a little exercise after. It still needs a tune after the motor swap and Kenne Bell install, but less than half throttle I have good AFR and she runs great. I love these cars. I need to finish my notch now
Damn that looks great! A 93 cobra is another car I always wanted. Hopefully one day, but with soaring prices who knows.

I have a friend of a friend who has one, it's been sitting for years. I told him to let his friend know if he ever wants to sell it. I don't know any details on it.
d7c20d907d4937c7753bd9d23bf1b1ce.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn that looks great! A 93 cobra is another car I always wanted. Hopefully one day, but with soaring prices who knows.

I have a friend of a friend who has one, it's been sitting for years. I told him to let his friend know if he ever wants to sell it. I don't know any details on it.View attachment 1692811

That’s the color I want next. I’m interested in the details on it, if you get them. I’d maybe sell my 91 notch for that one.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s the color I want next. I’m interested in the details on it, if you get them. I’d maybe sell my 91 notch for that one.
If this one goes up for sale I'd be trying to buy it.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member

I have a friend of a friend who has one, it's been sitting for years. I told him to let his friend know if he ever wants to sell it. I don't know any details on it.View attachment 1692811

That's awesome if you get the chance to buy it.

Quick story...Before getting my Saleen a couple years ago a co worker had a package deal worked out with an older gentleman (81) for his 07 GT500 with 3,400 miles and his 93' Cobra with 11K miles, he was original owner of both cars. Package deal was $40K. Yes, $40K. He eventually just took the GT500 because that's what he was really after and said he had no where to store the 93.

I quickly got the number and tried to call the old man to buy the 93' but said he decided to keep it for his grandson.

Mustang5L5

Established Member
The color is Ironsides II from the Prismatic Powder catalog

Prismatic Powders - IRONSIDES II

I had a guy in Fall River do it for me. Santos Custom Coatings. Came highly recommended by a lot of guys in the area. A little bit of a drive for me, but overall I was happy with the turnaround and work. I'd send more parts there.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just picked up my reman SN95 steering rack from Napa. I like that it's still silver. Hopefully it works good.
22bab82be18f5139f54c157afec5a286.jpg
e8275dbf1235d8fa235f50d3e7f5f12a.jpg
8366c1f12b2dbe43d511bb11351320df.jpg

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Started it! This is after a couple months, where the engine was out, for coolant system work, water pump, coolant tubes, tstat (rust, must have had straight water for a long time). While there, main seals, timing cover seals, injector service, clutch, oil pan gasket, and a lot of cleaning. 3 flushes of the coolant system today, on to anti freeze hopefully tomorrow. Sounded good, with only an H pipe off the headers.....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Got my '93 Intake powdercoated. Looks much nicer in person. Can't wait to see it on the engine
View attachment 1693004
I really like the color and the textured finish. It really does not great.

Drove her to work today. She needs driven. Less than a 100 miles in 21 years. She is breaking back in!

View attachment 1693133
You've got one of the nicest Saleen Mustangs I've seen. The paint really pops, nicely complemented by the staggered gray side stripes. Well done!

Just picked up my reman SN95 steering rack from Napa. I like that it's still silver. Hopefully it works good.View attachment 1693182View attachment 1693183View attachment 1693184

Brady, I swear you must work night and day on your Fox. What's your finish target date?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I really like the color and the textured finish. It really does not great.

You've got one of the nicest Saleen Mustangs I've seen. The paint really pops, nicely complemented by the staggered gray side stripes. Well done!

Brady, I swear you must work night and day on your Fox. What's your finish target date?
LoL. Haven't been able to do anything yet since it's in a storage unit. Getting ready to put it on as soon as the weather gets nice.

I hate the sloppy steering in that car.

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Thanks guys for the kind words. I really am enjoying this car and she feels better everytime out. Idle has not calmed down when cold, but I have some thought s on that soon.

She is a looker from ten feet for sure, but she has some flaws the closer you look. I seem to not be satisfied with any car for very long, but I think I might just have this one a while. She is 100% stock and the desire to put flowmaster two chambers on is wearing me out!

IMG_2168.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LoL. Haven't been able to do anything yet since it's in a storage unit. Getting ready to put it on as soon as the weather gets nice.

I hate the sloppy steering in that car.

I remember you making a comment about the sloppy steering. This should make a huge improvement.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks guys for the kind words. I really am enjoying this car and she feels better everytime out. Idle has not calmed down when cold, but I have some thought s on that soon.

She is a looker from ten feet for sure, but she has some flaws the closer you look. I seem to not be satisfied with any car for very long, but I think I might just have this one a while. She is 100% stock and the desire to put flowmaster two chambers on is wearing me out!

View attachment 1693279
100% stock. Wow, I expected a few bolt-on mods. An exhaust change will be nice, giving it a louder bark. Are you happy with the factory shifter?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1693279
Nothing wrong with flow masters on a fox. These are the best sounding cars and the public should not be denied their opportunity to hear them. Just sayin

WVTrakPak

Established Member
100% stock. Wow, I expected a few bolt-on mods. An exhaust change will be nice, giving it a louder bark. Are you happy with the factory shifter?

It is so original it had the air silencer in place.

Very funny you should ask the shifter question. Well it comes with the Hurst base and factory handle. I thought I had two bushings to make it less sloppy, but I could only find one. (I have a box of old fox body shifter parts.) I decided to go with the the short handle but the original base has the wrong size holes. I ended up putting a later Hurst base with the short handle and it feels great. The original base does not have the positive stops and is just not as crisp. I ordered two bushings for when I need the long handle.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

If this one goes up for sale I'd be trying to buy it.

Fight fight fight fight LMAO!!!! J/K brothers.

I would love to get another fox body, but wife says I have too many Mustangs as it is.

My unicorn is another fox body with tan interior.

Funny thing is I found one and it's at a decent price too. This is EXACTLY how my GT looked when I bought it minus the sun roof. I would love to have this car, but it's not going to happen..........:(

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Ford-Mustang/284167115320?hash=item4229ae1238:g:5aQAAOSwMxBgCM1z

Users who are viewing this thread