What did you do to your Ford today?

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Sold it sadly! I have a 2021 F-150 on order and in transit so it was time to get rid of the 2009 F-150 single cab. So the new one will accommodate kid hauling.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Changed out my stock alternator to a Mechman370 and also did the Big 3 wiring upgrade. Lord, who the hell puts an alternator down there? That was a tad bit ruff for an alternator change out. lol

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Picked up my ‘22 Explorer ST Friday. Was able to get it for 4% under invoice +rebates and 1250 PCO. Saved over 7k off MSRP.

Attachments

• FAF1FE59-466C-49B7-90F4-92E89433B364.jpeg
    FAF1FE59-466C-49B7-90F4-92E89433B364.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 98

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the color of your new Explorer ST. That was a great discount you got. $7K off MSRP!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Changed out my stock alternator to a Mechman370 and also did the Big 3 wiring upgrade. Lord, who the hell puts an alternator down there? That was a tad bit ruff for an alternator change out. lol

it honestly seems like this gen of trucks was designed with working from a lift on mind. Replacing that gd stretch fit belt is a MFer on your back

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What are your thoughts on the SFB-1800.5? I am running Morel Tempo Ultra Components with a pair of Diamond Audio D10s which are dual 4ohm voice coils?

If you buy an EV you won’t suffer through high gas prices. - Peter Buttplug
I've run SFB amps before but only for the subs. It's the lower line of the SALT amps. They are hit and miss and many will tell you if you power them correctly and tune them correctly they are good amps. To be honest, spend a few hundred more or even 400 if that is what it takes and get a SALT. Check out their website for the one that you need wattage wise to fit the requirements you need. Good thing about the SALT is they require less voltage than many other name brands.

Also...you may know this but Nashvile is home to SoundsGoodStereo. Heard they were not cheap but I do know they are quality installers. Work on tons of Raptors.

sd03

Car Enthusiast
Established Member
Premium Member
Sold my 2015 Fusion to Carvana today. They gave me a better offer than Vroom or Shift. It served its purpose well as a daily driver over the last seven years. We have two other cars so I'm good for now. I'll consider buying next year if the right car comes along.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice that used cars are fetching good money. Great time to sell. Congrats on getting good money for your Fusion.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
pulled the engine out of my f-150. ever since i got it 13 years ago, it's always had an oil leak so i'm finally going to do all the gaskets, etc. might get the 4r70 rebuilt too if i can figure out how to get it out from under the vehicle lol

DSCN3064.JPG

DSCN3070.JPG

DSCN3079.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread