What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
Oh man. I gotta admit the burned forehead on the X pipe had me laughing to myself.
Sounds like everything worked out though (hopefully with the GT500 too)

The Cobra looks killer with the blue calipers.
I hope it would bring some laughter to you guys, I think we’ve all been there. Thanks man, they turned out decent for the spray cans I had. I’m going to have them powder coated next once I find the right color. The white coupe I think I’ll be keeping it seems will be getting yellow calipers. I think that will look great.

As for the GT500. Man I’m just praying the motor isn’t hurt, or the blower. I guess if it is I’ll port the blower while it’s off because why not, paint it etc. gotta pay to play they say. As much as it pains me to say it, I might be letting the notch go to a friend. I’ve got a few too many cars for what I’ve got going on now. Especially with this new position I got at work. I’ll be working even longer days. Trying to keep it balanced. However as some of you guys have stated before take a break from it, and come back with a better head space.

Santiago

Established Member
EAA3AD4F-7380-4596-973E-31600A8C0F33.jpeg
Wash time

Attachments

• B1676BF1-61DC-452F-A61D-C626DFCAEDA5.jpeg
    B1676BF1-61DC-452F-A61D-C626DFCAEDA5.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 52

C2tuck

Established Member
I hope it would bring some laughter to you guys, I think we’ve all been there. Thanks man, they turned out decent for the spray cans I had. I’m going to have them powder coated next once I find the right color. The white coupe I think I’ll be keeping it seems will be getting yellow calipers. I think that will look great.

As for the GT500. Man I’m just praying the motor isn’t hurt, or the blower. I guess if it is I’ll port the blower while it’s off because why not, paint it etc. gotta pay to play they say. As much as it pains me to say it, I might be letting the notch go to a friend. I’ve got a few too many cars for what I’ve got going on now. Especially with this new position I got at work. I’ll be working even longer days. Trying to keep it balanced. However as some of you guys have stated before take a break from it, and come back with a better head space.

Shit, I feel you.

I haven’t started my notch in 6-7 months. It’s just collecting dust. Had to send the C-10 off to get finished because I never had time anymore.

stangfreak

Established Member
still waiting on my 3.0 whipple. SMH. Its been months. I think whipple has issues getting parts. I got one more swap left in me. This will be my last blower swap. Then add another car to the stable but just to cruise. stock. I always wanted a 99 04 saleen. or I might pick up a c6 z06.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
still waiting on my 3.0 whipple. SMH. Its been months. I think whipple has issues getting parts. I got one more swap left in me. This will be my last blower swap. Then add another car to the stable but just to cruise. stock. I always wanted a 99 04 saleen. or I might pick up a c6 z06.
Just curious, but what's the reason for the last swap? Are you not happy with what you have?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bob, "not happy with what you have" is synonymous with owning a 2003-2004 Cobra. :ROFLMAO: Seems like the average owner is constantly wanting to try something new.

@stangfreak, so you're moving from a 2.9 Whipple to the 3.0 Whipple? I'm curious why you're swapping?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Bob, "not happy with what you have" is synonymous with owning a 2003-2004 Cobra. :ROFLMAO: Seems like the average owner is constantly wanting to try something new.

@stangfreak, so you're moving from a 2.9 Whipple to the 3.0 Whipple? I'm curious why you're swapping?
True. I modded my car the way I did to keep me from messing with it much beyond where it's at.

LS WUT

Established Member
What’s up gents, got a question for you geniuses. So I’ve got metco idler pulleys, stock alternator pulley, anyone know what size belt I’m gonna need for my 2.7 pulley? It’s the last mod I’m gonna do engine wise for a little bit until I dwindled all my parts down. Thanks I’m advance

Attachments

• 5CB82056-C095-4D1C-A5EB-CF25E1666BD5.jpeg
    5CB82056-C095-4D1C-A5EB-CF25E1666BD5.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 48

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes sir the white one it’s my wife’s car she took it from me once the car started going fast lol
LOL. Well, she's driving one heck of a nice Mustang. I love the rear wheels. Did she take it because you were driving too fast, or because SHE wanted to drive fast?

Santiago

Established Member
LOL. Well, she's driving one heck of a nice Mustang. I love the rear wheels. Did she take it because you were driving too fast, or because SHE wanted to drive fast?
Yeah i just recently put the new wheels in the back I had non b locks …
She Loves it lol she started n/a and now we’re boosted and trying to go faster and faster I’ll post some videos later on in like 2 weeks we’re going to the track soon

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
What’s up gents, got a question for you geniuses. So I’ve got metco idler pulleys, stock alternator pulley, anyone know what size belt I’m gonna need for my 2.7 pulley? It’s the last mod I’m gonna do engine wise for a little bit until I dwindled all my parts down. Thanks I’m advance
Stock lower, 2.7 pulley, stock idler pulleys and alt pulley = 73.5

Add 1" for Metco idler pulley
Add .5" for every pulley that has gone from 90mm to 100mm.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How many idlers, Dan? 4-piece set? The sizes below are from my old belt chart. I can't guarantee a fit, so it's just offered as a guide.

With 4-Piece Idler Set (1-92mm and 3-100mm) = 74.5" or 75" belt
With 3-Piece Idler Set (1-92mm and 2-100mm) = 74" or 74.5" belt
With 1-Piece Idler (100mm) = 74" belt
With Factory Idlers = 73.75"

@2003RedfireVert's info looks good.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
How many idlers, Dan? 4-piece set? The sizes below are from my old belt chart. I can't guarantee a fit, so it's just offered as a guide.

With 4-Piece Idler Set (1-92mm and 3-100mm) = 74.5" or 75" belt
With 3-Piece Idler Set (1-92mm and 2-100mm) = 74" or 74.5" belt
With 1-Piece Idler (100mm) = 74" belt
With Factory Idlers = 73.75"

@2003RedfireVert's info looks good.
It was the 4 piece set I reckon. So I’ll need a 75” belt! Thank you gents! @2003RedfireVert thank you!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LMR's guide is most reliable IMO. One of the reasons why I discontinued my Belt Selection Guide and because too many of the configurations were not verified and sometimes people ended up buying the wrong size belt.

stangfreak

Established Member

Bob, I still am not where I want to be with the car. As some know, my car was always soft. It always took more work to make power from my car. we want to see how my car will react to a less restrictive newer blower. I should have got the race port from whipple. That is one regret I have.

Users who are viewing this thread