What did you do for your Terminator today?

bull_dog190

Established Member
Picked up these mint wipers today.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 51

phil a

Established Member
Congrats on finishing your build. So, you DIDN'T sell the Whipple? Or you did and then bought another one?
Thanks guys
You guys seem more interested in my project than my wife has been…

Bob I’d purchased the G5 and basically an engines-worth of parts but backed out for sanity sake. Work too many odd hours, always tired, and 5/3/1yr old kids. Wasn’t going to happen!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
original alt here lol :p knock on wood

ahh, but the question is, how many miles are on it, and are you the original owner? it's one thing on a car that actually gets driven, it's another if it's a garage queen. there's probably plenty of those...

U must be the last one. I'm on my 2nd. ford rebuilt @ 135k miles. Some have been through a lot more.

same here, i finally had to replace my original last year at 140k. replaced it with a cheap generic amazon unit.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks guys

Bob I’d purchased the G5 and basically an engines-worth of parts but backed out for sanity sake. Work too many odd hours, always tired, and 5/3/1yr old kids. Wasn’t going to happen!
Got it! Thanks for for explanation; I was just curious. Life happens! LOL.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Mind you, the interior on this car was neglected before my ownership. I bought it from the original owner. All florida car, interior took a beating slowly bringing it back to life. This ConAir thing worked. Thanks to everyone who suggested it! Any tips on keeping these seats from getting the same stuff happening? I’ve noticed wearing jeans in it really doesn’t help
I don't think you can keep it from happening unless you use covers. It happened in my 01 when it was my daily and 99% of the time I was in uniform when I drove it. I think you just have to keep up on it.

LS WUT

Established Member
I don't think you can keep it from happening unless you use covers. It happened in my 01 when it was my daily and 99% of the time I was in uniform when I drove it. I think you just have to keep up on it.
Makes sense. I’ll be back in dress pants for work Monday. So hope that helps a bit

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Swapped out the alternator. The one I was running dipped a little low for my taste at idle. So we'll see how this KMJ does.

JCDriller

Established Member
I painted the underside of my hood today, the hood strut support brackets and my steering column gauge pod.

The hood will need a few days to cure then I’ll knock down the orange peel, polish it and get it to shine. I’m not a professional or even a decent painter, just someone who can’t sit still.

62357BAB-2C3C-4354-A22A-DEFFF6B8CC39.jpeg
D7FAC72F-E3AA-4B0E-9B65-7684107CECE3.jpeg

ECF26970-930F-4FD5-9AE8-5EA29F251BE1.jpeg

58C6176A-7C6B-4411-BA1C-EFD4EE07E11F.jpeg

970B4F95-91E9-425E-95A2-4CF6E5A74881.jpeg

644E5246-09E6-4F16-A7C7-DD06F5F3429B.jpeg

2DBA0368-5069-480F-ABEB-1F2180DD2989.jpeg

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Thanks guys

I feel you on that, I’ve got no time to drive it let alone tinker right now. I’ve a 5yo/3yo/7month old myself

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I painted the underside of my hood today, the hood strut support brackets and my steering column gauge pod.

The hood will need a few days to cure then I’ll knock down the orange peel, polish it and get it to shine. I’m not a professional or even a decent painter, just someone who can’t sit still.

View attachment 1780603View attachment 1780604
View attachment 1780605
View attachment 1780606
View attachment 1780607
View attachment 1780610

View attachment 1780608
Looks good to me. I wish I could paint sometimes.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I feel you on that, I’ve got no time to drive it let alone tinker right now. I’ve a 5yo/3yo/7month old myself

I have an 8yo/6yo/2monthold. I’m about done with my car for awhile. My wife is hinting at me spending too much time on it. On top of that, kids are in basketball, softball, and other stuff. Once this round of mods/tune is done I’ll be done with it for quite a while and just drive it to shows.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I have an 8yo/6yo/2monthold. I’m about done with my car for awhile. My wife is hinting at me spending too much time on it. On top of that, kids are in basketball, softball, and other stuff. Once this round of mods/tune is done I’ll be done with it for quite a while and just drive it to shows.

Dad life haha! Baseball is starting, but thankfully only my oldest is in sports right now. Eventually I’m sure all 3 of my boys will be in some kind sport at the same time.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Dad life haha! Baseball is starting, but thankfully only my oldest is in sports right now. Eventually I’m sure all 3 of my boys will be in some kind sport at the same time.

I’m not sad or mad or feel like I’m missing out. I’m ready to take a step back too. These cars are temporary. Family leaves a legacy and worth way more effort and time to invest in. Best of luck! May your boys turn into men who I would want my daughters to end up with.

Users who are viewing this thread