What did you do for your Terminator today?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Something relatively boring actually. I rolled it back from its spot in the garage to fill it up using the gas cans. I wasn't happy with the cold start A/F so I grabbed my computer to adjust it before I pulled it back in. Once parked I just let it idle while I looked at a couple other things and enjoyed the sound of the idle. I let it come up to temp then turned it off.

Oh, and I installed a fuel pressure dampner.

LS WUT

Established Member
Washed up the black coupe today, redid the lower valance under the bumper because she was looking a tad faded. Used some meguires wipes. They worked Amazing. Swapped out the interior door handles, swapped all the dome lights for bright whites, swapped the tag lights to LED. Did the basic stuff I could until my garage gets cleaned out from stuff we didn’t want to fly away during Ian. Next will come the polishing of the Borla Stingers I bought. I’m so eagerly awaiting to install my 2.7 pulley, however most places to do a dyno tune remotely close to me are so far out with work I don’t wanna risk swapped the pulley and driving it if I had to. No boost of course, just casual driving.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Washed up the black coupe today, redid the lower valance under the bumper because she was looking a tad faded. Used some meguires wipes. They worked Amazing. Swapped out the interior door handles, swapped all the dome lights for bright whites, swapped the tag lights to LED. Did the basic stuff I could until my garage gets cleaned out from stuff we didn’t want to fly away during Ian. Next will come the polishing of the Borla Stingers I bought. I’m so eagerly awaiting to install my 2.7 pulley, however most places to do a dyno tune remotely close to me are so far out with work I don’t wanna risk swapped the pulley and driving it if I had to. No boost of course, just casual driving.
I keep my 2.6 upper on all the time. Even when I swap to 91 fuel for winter storage. I never go into boost on 91.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Think it would be okay to just swap on them for cruising until I get it tuned?
Like mentioned, just stay out of boost....but you have to remember.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Pulled and sold the whipple 3.4, injectors, and maf. Currently debating in what combo I'm going to run.
d67baf198c2c4d74ed1ede4d409850c1.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
I’ve got a GenV still in the box in my spare room.

Every now and then I think about going turbskis

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

dwest731

Established Member
Picked her up from the shop yesterday. Swapped the pulley, idlers, MAF, booster pump, plugs and starter. I would have hoped for higher numbers but hey I’m pleased with the extra power.

Attachments

• A379D027-B426-4197-BE0E-3AFB56AE1873.jpeg
    A379D027-B426-4197-BE0E-3AFB56AE1873.jpeg
    385.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 30C2E359-EFC3-463A-BBB8-4CF26300E27E.jpeg
    30C2E359-EFC3-463A-BBB8-4CF26300E27E.jpeg
    577.8 KB · Views: 78

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lol. It looks right at home next to the Cobra Bob.

Thank you again for allowing me to park it there for a few days. Really appreciate you brother!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That was awesome of Bob to give your '65 a temporary room while you're in CA. Hope you enjoying San Diego. I really wanted to make it out there but too much going on here for me to get away.

Users who are viewing this thread