What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
207A112F-02E1-49F8-95A3-884FAAE31BDD.jpeg

I ceramic coated mine about 2 years ago myself. It came out great. I wish I had better shots of it in the sun. However paranoia makes me keep her hidden lol.

Cobracletus

Established Member
Please share! I’m about to get the same and supposedly getting a deal

2004 OW Cobra
$2k. Going to a very nice shop and picked the most expensive package that they had. Probably overpaying like a mofo but I want it to be perfect.

View attachment 1756846
I ceramic coated mine about 2 years ago myself. It came out great. I wish I had better shots of it in the sun. However paranoia makes me keep her hidden lol.
Looks amazing. Would love to have an OW coupe!

LS WUT

Established Member
$2k. Going to a very nice shop and picked the most expensive package that they had. Probably overpaying like a mofo but I want it to be perfect.

Looks amazing. Would love to have an OW coupe!
I feel everyday that I’m on the search for a sonic blue, and giving up my OW coupe. I learn that I’m just going to regret selling it because of how good it looks. I just feel bad ever putting miles on it because it’s low.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Nice! If you don’t mind me asking, how is that rod attached to that wooden backing? I’m looking to make something myself and trying to come up with ideas. Thanks!

2004 OW Cobra
A thin coating of Gorilla Clear 5 minute two part epoxy. The fact that you couldn't see it, is all you need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread