What did you do for your Terminator today?

Boogie Chillin

Pew, pew, ... pew, pew, pew.
Established Member
What Killer Chiller is everyone using? Might look into it for my new setup....

I have the drag kit. It works. I’ve killed one compressor. Anyway, it was my first and only experience with car A/Cs. God help you are removing the accumulator. Sadists designed the tools and location.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
This sounds like an interesting way to mount the sensor. Looking forward to the pic as I have been looking for a good way to mount a sensor to monitor water temps.

46b2df8fdc580b44c5ce7b2a143173c1.jpg

4cd42fcf68fa5d5c8a8e07bc09dfe614.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Whats the I.D. on that coupler and where did you source it from??? Either way I like it, I was considering using the drain bung on my reservoir but have never really pursued figuring it out.
I forget if that coupler was 5/8 or 3/4"... Autometer sells them as an accessory for that water temp gauge. Here's the link just scroll down

Install is simple the sender screws into coupler...

Attachments

• AUTO METER.pdf
    484.2 KB · Views: 57

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Amen brother. What are you doing with your ported Eaton?
Honestly, im throwing around the idea of putting it on my 1997 Lincoln town car… :/ …it needs a new transmission which means I may do a manual swap. Find a used tork tech kit…once the Cobra is done I’ll need something else to work on

LS WUT

Established Member
Honestly, im throwing around the idea of putting it on my 1997 Lincoln town car… :/ …it needs a new transmission which means I may do a manual swap. Find a used tork tech kit…once the Cobra is done I’ll need something else to work on
Ahh okay, I was thinking about maybe swapping you my Eaton and paying you something more for the ported. That or I’m gonna port my Eaton at home. I’ve got a ported Eaton on my white coupe already.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
Ahh okay, I was thinking about maybe swapping you my Eaton and paying you something more for the ported. That or I’m gonna port my Eaton at home. I’ve got a ported Eaton on my white coupe already.
I’m not opposed to that. A stock 2V will be just fine on a stock blower. Mine was ported last summer by Steggie, fully rebuilt. PM me and we can talk.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
My KB with 3” upper and 2lb lower sounds like a pro charger at idle. Definitely has whine if you spin it hard enough.
I only have a 3.5 upper. I have the 4# metco setup; I am 75% sure I'm going to put it on since I'm going E85....the KB might whine OK if I do that. With only the 3.5 upper it will only hit 18lbs I think. the 2.8 probably needs 20+lbs to shine; we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread