What did you do for your Terminator today?

KINGCarnge

170 of 2003 10th Anniversary
Established Member
Wy did you take those gauges out? I’m thinking of adding an interceptor guage which would put me at two external gauges. I don’t think I want anymore than two.

The wires were everywhere by the fuse box (did a crap job of making it look nice). When trying to clean it up, I decided to go with the Hilton boost overlay.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah man, that's where I'm at. I've managed to maintain a certain philosophy over the years............keep moving forward and never look back, I don't want some of that bull shit catching up with me. lol
You have a good mind-set, Vince. We're about the same age and I share your mind-set. Congrats on winning that cool trophy.

KINGCarnge

170 of 2003 10th Anniversary
Established Member
I get that, I already have a sos pillar and a speed hut reverse glow wide band I just need the boost gauge. They don't make reverse glow gauges anymore so my sos pillar sits.

Wish I would have got one of them sos pillars. I don’t think I’ve seen the speed hut reverse glow. Can you post a pic?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
The wires were everywhere by the fuse box (did a crap job of making it look nice). When trying to clean it up, I decided to go with the Hilton boost overlay.

I have the same boost overlay. I don’t blame you for cleaning it up. Looks nice.

cj428mach

Established Member
Wish I would have got one of them sos pillars. I don’t think I’ve seen the speed hut reverse glow. Can you post a pic?

Yours are what I'm calling reverse glow which is probably wrong I think they're el glow or something. The new speed hut ones only the numbers and needles light up like most car gauge clusters. The old speed huts were available with the whole face glowing like our stock svt gauges.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
IMG_2782.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hey look! There's Grandpa still rockin the Car Shows with the Cobra. Stay forever young at heart my brothers.

View attachment 1750562

Keep on keeping on Vince!

Every time I revv my engine, smoke the tires or race someone from a stop light my wife always asks me when am I going to grow up? I always laugh and say NEVER! LMAO!!!

muscleatsrice

Established Member

Those pillar pods are definitely nice. The market for them is just nuts, $400 plus. I actually just bought one from a s197 for pretty cheap and took the pods off. Found a spare stock pillar off eBay and attached the pods myself. Just need to give it a fresh coat of paint now. Probably saved myself about 150 doing it this way.

Last edited:

C2tuck

Established Member

03' White Snake

Established Member
Drove my brothers upper pulley only car to get an inspection sticker. Reminds me of the simpler days. Car drove like a stock daily. Makes me think how far mine has changed. I’m damn near 2X rwhp of his.

I finished putting the transmission, drive shaft, fluids, back in mine. Stupid Ford dealer only had 1 gallon of the gold coolant so now I need to wait another day to get some more so I can fire her up.

Need to make an appointment for an alignment, new window tint, and get some break in miles on her so I can get back on the dyno for an updated tune. Re-degreed the cams, slight bump in CR with thinner head gaskets and 1320 Ported Lower Intake.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Drove my brothers upper pulley only car to get an inspection sticker. Reminds me of the simpler days. Car drove like a stock daily. Makes me think how far mine has changed. I’m damn near 2X rwhp of his.

I finished putting the transmission, drive shaft, fluids, back in mine. Stupid Ford dealer only had 1 gallon of the gold coolant so now I need to wait another day to get some more so I can fire her up.

Need to make an appointment for an alignment, new window tint, and get some break in miles on her so I can get back on the dyno for an updated tune. Re-degreed the cams, slight bump in CR with thinner head gaskets and 1320 Ported Lower Intake.
Any pictures of the lower intake after it was ported? What kind of expected gains are there with the port?
Debating about sending mine off while building the new engine for mine. I'm trying to leave no stone unturned with this build and I already have ported heads.
Thanks
Ken

cobracide

Established Member
Ported Lower does nothing or may even be worse than leaving it alone.

Users who are viewing this thread