What did you do for your Terminator today?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hibernation time....

But at least I can now detail it all winter if I want! Heated shop in Minnesota.... game changer!
IMG_20211108_001738714.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love coming in here to see all those great looking '03-'04 Cobras. It's amazing that I haven't seen even one Terminator "in the wild" for well over 5 years.

dwest731

Established Member
I love coming in here to see all those great looking '03-'04 Cobras. It's amazing that I haven't seen even one Terminator "in the wild" for well over 5 years.
Counting me now there are maybe 3 or 4 floating around my area. I do see a couple rebadged wannabes from time to time. Poor fellas

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw 2 other terminators last Saturday. One at the Red Oak Lager Haus auto show. Was Black with 19inch wheels. Also saw a silver one with CCW classics that night at Columbia Cars meet in Mooresville. The black one had a SVT Performance badge where the original SVT badge goes on the deck lid.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, not around here. In the past 15 years I've seen fewer than 10 Terminators in all my travels within CT. There are obviously some who live here that I haven't seen. Just saying that spotting them in the wild is hard....with my own eyes.

It would be interesting to find out how many Terminators are registered in each state.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive only seen 2 in my travels. One of which is in my neighborhood, a Black 03 Vert with 16k miles. Already let him know if he ever wants to sell to call me, he drove it for a week while his minivan was in the shop. He hasnt driven it more than a warm up run in about 10 years.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Contemplating changing the plugs and throwing on a new shifter gasket i need before i throw it under the cover for winter, think driving weather is long gone, it's about 25 degrees out right now. Surprised we haven't gotten snow yet.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ive only seen 2 in my travels. One of which is in my neighborhood, a Black 03 Vert with 16k miles. Already let him know if he ever wants to sell to call me, he drove it for a week while his minivan was in the shop. He hasnt driven it more than a warm up run in about 10 years.
The fact that many Terminator owners rarely drive them helps to make them rarely seen in the wild. When I DO see one, I'm always mesmerized. LOL!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Dropped my trans down again to find source of driveline wobble, as I was pulling the RXT floater ring off I noticed the aluminum flywheel only had 2 out of 3 dowel pins, guessing I somehow knocked one loose during the last install and didn't realize it. The pin hole is a bit wallowed out so I'm going to use this as an excuse for a new McLeod lightened steel flywheel.

Attachments

• gQHCgPI5T9itGprEC6EKrQ.jpg
    gQHCgPI5T9itGprEC6EKrQ.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 81

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Acquired some airfoil wipers, and finally installed them. I also replaced my pitted fog lights and replaced with some HID Fogs, these fogs are bright!

Attachments

• Airfoil wipers1.jpg
    Airfoil wipers1.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Airfoil wipers2.jpg
    Airfoil wipers2.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 20211013_173643 (Medium).jpg
    20211013_173643 (Medium).jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 20211013_173657 (Medium).jpg
    20211013_173657 (Medium).jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 101

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Got the wipers through a buddy that had bought a low mile OW Cobra from New Mexico, and the previous owner had given them to him with the sale. I did find some OEM motorcrafts on Ebay but where really pricey!

The fog light housing I bought from LMR, my OEMs where pitted really bad, and the HID fog light bulbs I bought about a year ago from American Muscle (Raxiom).

Users who are viewing this thread