What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After being gone all summer I was finally able to bring it home, its a really long story just take my word for it lol. Tomorrow is new tires day for the front. Had a bunch of powder coating done while it was gone ( still more to do ) and someone upgraded my eaton....

I really like the TERMINATOR shroud cover. Goes nice with the red paint. Good looking Cobra, sir!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BostonJohn

Bought a Zinc Yellow off of Kallen in the marketplace! What a car!

Attachments

• 20210911_122111 2.jpg
    20210911_122111 2.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 20210911_141557.jpg
    20210911_141557.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 20210911_1228182.jpg
    20210911_1228182.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 87

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
45134ef70773c5d01a018e4717899a6c.jpg

785d8106f06315cc8059db8ce3c41653.jpg

91584bee5d4d4c3b7f78ab4a37b9a4b6.jpg

Drove it the first time since August 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man I hear ya! I barely drove mine this year. I think I'm only on my second tank of ethanol.....

And I only have a couple months.

Your car looks great

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You do a lot of car shows, Skitz. And it seems like you pretty always win an award. Which doesn't surprise me, by the way. ;)

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Took it to a cars and coffee over the weekend and when I got home it sounded like an old farm truck. Even the wife came out and asked what's wrong with my car. Sigh. I think it's time to ditch the Bassani mid pipe and go with real long tubes.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
You do a lot of car shows, Skitz. And it seems like you pretty always win an award. Which doesn't surprise me, by the way. ;)

Thanks Bob, that was my sixth Car Show this season, which isn't that much. I know people that have done thirty or more, since April. I managed to get an award in four of those six shows.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Man I hear ya! I barely drove mine this year. I think I'm only on my second tank of ethanol.....

And I only have a couple months.

Your car looks great

Damn, you’ve driven less than I have then I’m sure. It was hot last month so I didn’t drive it. We only have maybe a month and a half and I’ll probably be putting her away. Thanks bud.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, you’ve driven less than I have then I’m sure. It was hot last month so I didn’t drive it. We only have maybe a month and a half and I’ll probably be putting her away. Thanks bud.

Yeah....with the new shop and car I've been tinkering more than driving. I'll be driving it more soon as I have ethanol I need use up.

I'm still skeptical of storing it with E70-E85.

03venomdsg

Established Member
Probably a dumb question but does the catch can really work on the driver side? I had a jlt can on my passenger side and I swear I never had one drop of oil in it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I have a driver side one and I do get some oil in it every few thousand miles, before it I was getting a small puddle in my intake and I don't get any now. I have a passenger too and that one never has any either lol

KINGCarnge

Established Member
I have a driver side one and I do get some oil in it every few thousand miles, before it I was getting a small puddle in my intake and I don't get any now. I have a passenger too and that one never has any either lol
I glad I wasnt the only one lol. I am no expert but it seems like people don't like running breathers. I didn't want to cut the intake up to add the stock piece so I added a cheap breather on the passenger side (when I added the VMP intake). Long story short I've been thinking of adding a CFM breather where the oil cap goes and a jlt oil seperator on the driver side. I've seen a few people on here who have this set up and I like it. I just don't know if it's worth it as in actually helps prevent the oil build up.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread