What did you do for your Terminator today?

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
They test drive your car?! Screw that noise. Here all they do is plug into it. I actually had the same thing happen two years ago. Went for the test, backed her into a spot directly across from the testing garage, went inside...etc. 5min later I see junior stroll out and get in my car. He sits there for a solid minutes before he gets out, walks in to the front counter and talks to the desk guy. Desk guy chuckles and looks at me. "Sir? Would you mind pulling your car in. This guy doesn't know how to drive stick." Damn kids! Built-in theft deterrent

Yes they do. Or they're supposed to.

The other laugher was when they went to check my gas cap....it's a yellow E85 cap and the poor dude was seriously confused looking at it. He even called one of the other "techs" over...."these things were flex fuel?!?...had no idea"

LOL

Santiago

Established Member
I just remove the damnn plastic bag that was stuck on my exhaust with a wire brush air gun did the job pretty good

Attachments

• D9B1D43A-0A58-4921-AF46-40AA7F781186.jpeg
    D9B1D43A-0A58-4921-AF46-40AA7F781186.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 143

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Just broke the e-brake. I'm guessing it's probably the mid cable. Not looking forward to that job again, but at least it's not -10F like it was when it broke on the fox.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Got my 04 back. Snapped the crank snout last year, major suck!
Needed a full rebuild, all new valves and new crank. Been down since last summer.

Had 04sleeper make some tweaks on the tune as well....and drove her home this afternoon!

View attachment 1716122
That's an awesome looking Cobra. I'm sure you were REALLY happy to get behind the wheel again. Smart move going with the caged lower.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
2.9 crusher gen2, 4lb lower
About 25 lbs, Pretty dumb on my part really.

ordered J2fab support in Nov last year. After waiting 6 months I canceled and
now running caged lower,

I ordered mine from Lethal and got it within a couple days. I would check with them. It's expensive but a great pice.

badmpg03

Established Member
I ordered mine from Lethal and got it within a couple days. I would check with them. It's expensive but a great pice.

I may get one down the road but I still need to cool off lol...I didn't have a great experience with J2F.
Also with caged lower it's working pretty good, car made 833whp at 21psi with an old gen2 whip, pretty happy for now
Looking back on it I actually waited 8 months.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They look good together, Brady. Have you cleaned the floor yet? I've done mine one time as it doesn't really get dirty this time of year. Yours would take a lot more time, of course.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Have you driven the 67 yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only about a block. I need to fix the power steering leak. But we might take it for a short drive today before I start wrenching on it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
They look good together, Brady. Have you cleaned the floor yet? I've done mine one time as it doesn't really get dirty this time of year. Yours would take a lot more time, of course.
I haven't used the mop yet, just a lot of sweeping. I think this floor color hides a lot of dust. I can guarantee it's not as clean as it looks.

I'll probably give it a good cleaning this fall before winter.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I noticed how mine hides dust and small debris as well. Ours are pretty much identical, color wise. I have a large 36”dust mop that I use monthly that handles the bulk of the needed cleaning. My wife wishes I’d clean the floors in the house, too. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread