What did you do for your Terminator today?

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Love the garage. Can we get some more info on your washing/drying system and how you installed?

*edit* quoted wrong post
Posts and likes are not mine.

Was inspired by this custom installation kit from Obsessed garage but I ran my own piping utilizing plumbing pex. I wanted this pressure washer because of the Pressure Switch - instant on as soon as you pull the trigger and turns off when you release it. It's also way quieter than most pressure washers. That means early morning washes are no problem. I also don't have water going to the garage so I made everything quick disconnects and mounted a custom water bucket filling station as well. That way I can just roll the hose to the garage and connect up and away we go. The filling station came out pretty slick. You can buy the entire system including piping from them but I decided to do some stuff on my own to save some money. The pressure washer is not cheap.

Custom Install Kranzle Pressure Washing Solution
  • Kranzle K1322TS:
    • 2.1GPM 1300PSI (we will be running at about 1150 PSI)
    • 44 lbs
    • Pressure Switch - instant on as soon as you pull the trigger and turns off when you release it
  • 18" Wide x 8" Deep T304 Stainless Steel Shelf
  • 4000 PSI 3/8" FPT Blue 3' Jumper Hose
  • Cox Hose Reel w/SS Swivel
  • 100' Blue 1 Wire Non-Marking High-Pressure Hose: Note - The new version 2 of this hose is dark blue. This is sourced through Veloci. They call it a Kobrajet
  • Complete OG Spec Mosmatic Sprayer and Wand Combination w/ 4.0 sized 40 Degree Nozzle and MTM PF-22.2 Foam Cannon
  • Mosmatic Wall Mounted Wand Holder
  • CR Spotless DIW-20 High Output Wall Mounted System
  • Bigboi BlowR PRO dryer with longer hose for wall mount- Bigboi BlowR PRO Car Dryer

Attachments

• 128157377_10224219557454625_7408807042677915071_o.jpg
    128157377_10224219557454625_7408807042677915071_o.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 128301503_10224219559894686_3567678179889187918_o.jpg
    128301503_10224219559894686_3567678179889187918_o.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Ooooooo I think I need this! Where in WI are you? Marv is at Brew City Boost nowadays. I'll probably see him on Friday. Heading out there to play with my truck some more.

I'm just over in St.Francis. Yes, he is the only guy I trust to work on my car when I don't.

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Now THAT'S an inspiring car wash/drying station setup. Do you use it during the winter months (ie. is your garage heated), or just the spring, summer, fall months. Good Lord, you even have a dual water filter setup. You spared nothing sir. Well done! I have to suffice with a hand held cordless mini-blower for drying. LOL. But, it works!

I only use it in the spring/summer/fall. I typically use ONR or similar or Ammo Frothe during the winter if need be.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Replaced my factory interior lights with some leds

View attachment 1675261

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Holy crap! You could tan your face while sitting at a stoplight with those lol. That's a lot of light! Much needed in my opinion for the interior when looking for something at night!
Do they make direct replacement LED's or did you have to retrofit yourself? I would love to do something similar with the dome light in the coupes.

Ken

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I ordered my Molnar power adder rods for my engine build finally, and received my Motion Race Works flex fuel sensor adapter to use with my MS3 Pro PnP. No pics yet, but will post some when I inventory everything I have for the new engine build!
Ken

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
After ordering 3 power steering pumps I finally received the correct one. Installed it, bleed the system and I have brakes now!! Finished
last night detailing it and I also detailed under the vehicle while it was on the lift for 3 weeks. Going to gas it up tonight, add lucas octane booster and put her on the tender for next 6 months...

image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image001.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm just over in St.Francis. Yes, he is the only guy I trust to work on my car when I don't.

We might need to get the old gals together some time next season! Friend of mine has a comp orange that could join in as well. There's also Kyle on here who I believe is in the Waukesha area with a torch red and does photography/videography.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After ordering 3 power steering pumps I finally received the correct one. Installed it, bleed the system and I have brakes now!! Finished
last night detailing it and I also detailed under the vehicle while it was on the lift for 3 weeks. Going to gas it up tonight, add lucas octane booster and put her on the tender for next 6 months...

View attachment 1675741 View attachment 1675742 View attachment 1675743
You're putting her away for 6 months? That puts you into end of May, early June. Why so late to pull her out of hibernation?

She's looking really good, sir. Really good!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Finally ordered her a lift today! After almost throwing up when I got a quote for a Mohawk A-7 ($8400!!) I decided to go with an ALI certified china lift, Atlas Platinum PVL-9BP. Since my shop only has 10' walls I was stuck looking at baseplate 2-posts with the shorter columns. Couldn't find any USA-made 2-posts of that design besides the Mohawk so I just went with something that was at least certified. I go pick it up next Wednesday and have installation scheduled for the following Friday.

First maintenance planned is dropping the IRS out to do the bushings and leveling the fuel tank.

atlas_platinum_pvl-9bp_ali_certified_baseplate_two_post_lift-image01.jpg

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Finally ordered her a lift today! After almost throwing up when I got a quote for a Mohawk A-7 ($8400!!) I decided to go with an ALI certified china lift, Atlas Platinum PVL-9BP. Since my shop only has 10' walls I was stuck looking at baseplate 2-posts with the shorter columns. Couldn't find any USA-made 2-posts of that design besides the Mohawk so I just went with something that was at least certified. I go pick it up next Wednesday and have installation scheduled for the following Friday.

First maintenance planned is dropping the IRS out to do the bushings and leveling the fuel tank.

View attachment 1675877

A lift is probably one of the best things you can do for your car. And your back.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1675877
Sweet! Congrats on the lift! It's a real life changer. The installs are not to difficult, just leave enough room in front of the lift, so all your vehicles will clear. I went with Directlift, I also have 10ft ceiling. Had it about 6 years now.

KINGCarnge

Established Member
Holy crap! You could tan your face while sitting at a stoplight with those lol. That's a lot of light! Much needed in my opinion for the interior when looking for something at night!
Do they make direct replacement LED's or did you have to retrofit yourself? I would love to do something similar with the dome light in the coupes.

Ken

I order mine from a company called www.precisionled.com. They are direct replacement led lights and came with a free tool kit. The rear view mirror lights were a pain to get out. I think I paid less than $30 with shipping for the 6 lights.

KINGCarnge

Established Member
Dropped off the supercharger coolant expansion tank yesterday for powder coating. I hate satin black so I had it changed to wrinkle black. Also have a new ring and screw on cap on its way.

View attachment 1675862 View attachment 1675863 View attachment 1675864

Looks great. I should of done mine like that. I agree with you on the cap. It is a pain in the arse to open so I put this in mine. I think it came out alright.
Image1607118126.332077.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
A lift is probably one of the best things you can do for your car. And your back.
I dream of the day when I find a shop or land to build one. And a 4 post lift!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread