What did you do for your Terminator today?

C2tuck

Established Member
Ok guys,

I’m new to the terminator platform and ready to start modding…

This thing is bone stock and needs exhaust in a bad way. I want loud, but not obnoxiously loud.

Suggestions?

MGW and Cobrabobs gasket are already on the way.

Want fun power, nothing crazy and no E85 around me anyways.

Let me know what you guys would do.

Thanks!

LS WUT

Established Member
You should have just bought mine since you messaged me haha.

Also I’d go with a 2.76 pulley, JLT intake, Bassani off-road x pipe, Borla Stingers. If you want loud get Longtubes LTH makes a nice set. While you’re in there do yourself a favor and get a new upgraded alternator since the smaller pulley will be putting in work. You could also do a dragon throttle body if you find them, and want to spend some good money.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Ok guys,

This thing is bone stock and needs exhaust in a bad way. I want loud, but not obnoxiously loud.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Also I’d go with a 2.76 pulley, JLT intake, Bassani off-road x pipe, Borla Stingers. If you want loud get Longtubes LTH makes a nice set. While you’re in there do yourself a favor and get a new upgraded alternator since the smaller pulley will be putting in work. You could also do a dragon throttle body if you find them, and want to spend some good money.

I'm old so the only thing I'd change is the O/R X pipe. I ran an O/R pipe with my Stingers and it was too loud for me. I prefer the catted X with them.

I had a 2.8 upper, Accufab plenum and single blade throttle body for a few years and it was a lot of fun. It woke the blower up enough to hear it scream and it was faster than most of what's around.

C2tuck

Established Member

I know, I know…

Honestly I was going to wait, but this one popped up close to me. I got if for a less than he was asking…

It needs a few things like paint correction and old tint removed/re-tinted, tires…etc.

Don’t really want to put tires on it until I figure out what direction I want to go with the wheels.

Does it need a tune with the bolt ons you mentioned?

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Ok guys,

Suggestions?

Thanks!

This makes for a very fun reliable street car. My car put down 477/507 with the below setup, but every car/dyno reacts different.

-2.8 pulley(doesn’t need a snub idler) saves some cost and the power difference is a throw away between the 2.76
-Upgrade the idler pulleys
-Exhaust of your choice
-MGW shifter(comes with the good gasket now)
-Intake of your choice(although stock one has been proven to handle quite a bit of power). I chose JLT for the looks
-reische 170 thermostat
-boost a pump
-wide band gauge
- externally regulated alternator
-1 piece throw out bearing retainer sleeve(anti venom mod while you have the trans out)
-dyno tune from a reputable tuner
-save money for normal maintenance and wear/tear

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Now hopefully this weekend the cobra will finally get driven.....

All of them have gotten a little drive except the cobra and 350. Plan is for both of them this weekend. Tempted to drain the 91 and put E85 in. Why I do this every winter storage is beyond me.
5e434804454a8539dec139d3617b4b82.jpg
fc6039191c0ba02e623565b78b136934.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
I know, I know…

Honestly I was going to wait, but this one popped up close to me. I got if for a less than he was asking…

It needs a few things like paint correction and old tint removed/re-tinted, tires…etc.

Don’t really want to put tires on it until I figure out what direction I want to go with the wheels.

Does it need a tune with the bolt ons you mentioned?
Yes sir it will need a tune. I understand completely! Just busting your chops, glad you got a deal bud! I did the maxim motorsports IRS bushing to get rid of the clunk. You could of course do a full boogie tilt bushing and rear end kit.

C2tuck

Established Member
Yes sir it will need a tune. I understand completely! Just busting your chops, glad you got a deal bud! I did the maxim motorsports IRS bushing to get rid of the clunk. You could of course do a full boogie tilt bushing and rear end kit.

I guess 04Sleeper would be my go to around DFW for a tune…

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Ok guys,

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Borla stingers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Established Member

Pros and cons to either one?

LS WUT

Established Member
Pros
the maxim is cheaper.
Full tilt is awesome quality and customer service is on point. Always loved those guys over there.

Cons
I don’t have any cons or complaints with the maxim. They’ve been great for me. Instructions are kinda meh.

Never had the full tilt boogie so I can’t tell you from person experience. Just from driving a buddies cobra that had it.

Users who are viewing this thread