What did you do for your Terminator today?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
@LS WUT :)

52548600766_d19445824e_b.jpg

52548139857_e3a386f5e9_b.jpg

I obviously need to crank up the coilovers, roll the fenders, but they look MEAN. Also waiting for my MM rear brake lines so they'll actually fit correctly. They're pretty cool though for something to roll around with sometimes.

What size tire/wheel combo?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
3B4E2938-FE51-41C1-971B-A1170C51F2CF.jpeg
8C2E590F-380D-4995-BC4F-8FB9D35F9496.jpeg
I had the whole front end apart. Got my longtubes on, new control arms, new sway bar bushings, aluminum rack bushings, new end links, thermostat, hoses, painted the calipers.

Debating on dropping the IRS or waiting to do it later (have new bushings for it). I need to pull the blower too to fix a boost leak.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The red calipers look nice, Jon! Sounds like your mods and updates will mean a nice Spring and Summer, 2023. Is she on jack stands for the winter? Not sure where you live.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
The red calipers look nice, Jon! Sounds like your mods and updates will mean a nice Spring and Summer, 2023. Is she on jack stands for the winter? Not sure where you live.
Yes, she is on Jack stand for the winter. I’m in the STL area. Yes, they turned out well. I can’t use brake clean but they should hold up well.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
Im literally in the middle of painting a set for my niece.
If I run the wheels I bought from you mine will pop really nice. Still debating on what I’m going to go for rims. I need rear tires so I might as well buy 4 tires and mount them and have my options. I currently have 3 sets of rims :/

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
If I run the wheels I bought from you mine will pop really nice. Still debating on what I’m going to go for rims. I need rear tires so I might as well buy 4 tires and mount them and have my options. I currently have 3 sets of rims :/
Me too :p

Those wheels would look good with a thin red pinstripe around the edge. Would go great with the calipers too.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
What rims do you have?
I have my oem machined wheels with R888Rs on them, SVE 10th anniversary staggered setup with nitto DRs, and then I bought 98svt’s AM gloss black OEM style staggered wheels without tires.

I need rear tires as my nittos are pretty bald (they only lasted a summer :/ ).

I really want the SVE 18in oem machined.

LS WUT

Established Member
I have my oem machined wheels with R888Rs on them, SVE 10th anniversary staggered setup with nitto DRs, and then I bought 98svt’s AM gloss black OEM style staggered wheels without tires.

I need rear tires as my nittos are pretty bald (they only lasted a summer :/ ).

I really want the SVE 18in oem machined.
Oh nice! I’m glad you snagged 98 SVT’s. I was gonna grab them, but I really want chrome staggered set not black. However his was a great deal!

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I need some battery tenders. Any suggestions for me?
I've been using CTEK for years with no issues. The one on my car now I bought back in 2008 when I deployed. My car at the time had a draw that would kill a battery in 3 days. I didn't have time to fix it before I left. That tender kept up with it no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread