What did you do for your Terminator today?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
110C57B9-43A7-41F0-97FE-1F05096A17FA.jpeg
A3717938-A34D-4C1B-B8D8-3B0C825DA49D.jpeg
Let the projects begin…need to get the rear up and then get the front up higher. I’ll start dropping the K member here in a week or two. These will be painted red.

vr4

Established Member
Drove the 4 miles to Costco for fuel. Got back to my shop and the right front inner tie rod fell the f off. The one thing I didn't touch because I figured it would be ok.

Guess I'll be putting my old steering rack in too. Lesson learned. Buy a roller... Swap EVERYTHING.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Drove the 4 miles to Costco for fuel. Got back to my shop and the right front inner tie rod fell the f off. The one thing I didn't touch because I figured it would be ok.

Guess I'll be putting my old steering rack in too. Lesson learned. Buy a roller... Swap EVERYTHING.
Glad you made it back before it dropped.

motoo344

Established Member
It is wild, I use to be all about keeping my cars pristine and low mileage and now I get mad I cant drive them enough. Washed mine up and filled it with gas and debating on some mods. Was going to get the Bassani Catted mid pipe and its between the slp loud mouth and bassani 3" cat back. What do you guys think? Also, none of this might happen because my wife backed her new car into a mailbox last night and I am waiting to see how much of it I can wet stand and polish out.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
She sounds really nice! How many cars were in your group?
2 C6 Vettes, 4 stock Scat Pack Chargers, 1 Scat Pack Charger with a P1, 1 Red Eye Challenger, 1 Hellcat Charger, and the GT500 in the video.

I played with a couple of the stock cars first. Then the GT500 rolled up on me. After him the Scat with the P1 rolled up. I'm currently sitting with E55 in the tank. I'm hoping to get another run with full E85 down the road.

The funny part is both the GT500 and Charger thought I was stock. Then they heard the Whipple.

LS WUT

Established Member
It is wild, I use to be all about keeping my cars pristine and low mileage and now I get mad I cant drive them enough. Washed mine up and filled it with gas and debating on some mods. Was going to get the Bassani Catted mid pipe and its between the slp loud mouth and bassani 3" cat back. What do you guys think? Also, none of this might happen because my wife backed her new car into a mailbox last night and I am waiting to see how much of it I can wet stand and polish out.
I’d say go full Bassani, it’s a game changer. I love the sound of it. That’s why you keep one low mileage like a matchbox car, and buy a driver and enjoy the hell out of it!

motoo344

Established Member
I’d say go full Bassani, it’s a game changer. I love the sound of it. That’s why you keep one low mileage like a matchbox car, and buy a driver and enjoy the hell out of it!

For sure, I have no problem with people doing what they want with their cars its probably because I just don't get to drive mine enough!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
2 C6 Vettes, 4 stock Scat Pack Chargers, 1 Scat Pack Charger with a P1, 1 Red Eye Challenger, 1 Hellcat Charger, and the GT500 in the video.

I played with a couple of the stock cars first. Then the GT500 rolled up on me. After him the Scat with the P1 rolled up. I'm currently sitting with E55 in the tank. I'm hoping to get another run with full E85 down the road.

The funny part is both the GT500 and Charger thought I was stock. Then they heard the Whipple.
Nice group! Sounds like you had a great time. (y)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Users who are viewing this thread