What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
I don’t have the ****ing words boys. I just got this god damn car fixed. The rear bumper was just repainted from getting rear ended. I have so much anger right now. I’m trying to calm down. So over stupid things happening to this car. I swear to god it’s cursed.
AC29ECBC-4CC0-4C73-95BB-45E4E1611C35.jpeg
C93DA149-C6B6-4D21-A1C5-BA9F1FE26187.jpeg

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Last drive for the season today, torrential downpours tomorrow moving in on a cold front and then a wintry mix on Sunday. Couldnt of asked for a better day to put her away either, barely touched 70 and has been dry for days.

Drove her to get my haircut and that was about it. Checked windshield washer sprayer on the way there, been about 6 years lol. Drove home, wash, dry, snapped a few pics and put the cover on. After I burned off last years storage tank of gas I barely made the needle move on the tank for storage this year before I parked her.

View attachment 1768786

View attachment 1768787

View attachment 1768788
Love the sonic blue. What part of NE Ohio?
It definitely rained all day here in Columbus today. We had a record amount of rainfall for today's date, by 5pm. Didn't stop raining until 7ish.

bull_dog190

Established Member
I don’t have the ****ing words boys. I just got this god damn car fixed. The rear bumper was just repainted from getting rear ended. I have so much anger right now. I’m trying to calm down. So over stupid things happening to this car. I swear to god it’s cursed.
View attachment 1768933View attachment 1768934
dont worry about it man it can be fixed...or ignored. still an awesome car. dont let it get in your head.

vr4

Established Member
Weekend project.
ARH long tubes that I waited 4 months for, poly mounts, big ass HE, head cooling mod, Ford racing diff cover, jlt cai, sbtb, finally put the front bumper on.

This car was a roller I picked up back in May to replace my 18k mile stolen and wrecked torch red vert. The headers are relics from a bygone era.

Attachments

• PXL_20221112_012427925.jpg
    PXL_20221112_012427925.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 87
  • PXL_20221112_012416824.jpg
    PXL_20221112_012416824.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 89

wckdvnm

Established Member

Yeah that’s fixable @LS WUT; could be worse and look like my rear bumper. It was done by a ford dealers collision center and my rear bumper tabs broke, no idea how but they are just snapped. I honestly don’t think they would have even warranties the work. Actually I don’t recall them saying they even had a warranty; because all of their work had flaws.car needs a new repaint among other things. I am worried this bumper is toast as they are extremely pricey.
IMG_1180.JPG

Kind of hard to see but that warped section of the bumper broke right at the mounting tab; that section had been flexed like that since the day I got the car back. Not sure why it was like that, but it also got spider web cracks in the section that gets wavy.

LS WUT

Established Member
dont worry about it man it can be fixed...or ignored. still an awesome car. dont let it get in your head.
Thanks man, I’ve calmed down a bit about it. It just took 2 months going back and forth with the body shop to get it done, it was repainted two times because they didn’t paint match it correctly. Yes they didn’t match the factory black.. don’t know how that’s even possible. Just took forever to get it done, it was finally good to go.

LS WUT

Established Member
Yeah that’s fixable @LS WUT; could be worse and look like my rear bumper. It was done by a ford dealers collision center and my rear bumper tabs broke, no idea how but they are just snapped. I honestly don’t think they would have even warranties the work. Actually I don’t recall them saying they even had a warranty; because all of their work had flaws.car needs a new repaint among other things. I am worried this bumper is toast as they are extremely pricey.View attachment 1768966

Kind of hard to see but that warped section of the bumper broke right at the mounting tab; that section had been flexed like that since the day I got the car back. Not sure why it was like that, but it also got spider web cracks in the section that gets wavy.
Man that’s terrible to hear they did that, especially at a Ford Dealer. It is a little hard to see, but I can see what you’re saying. Luckily my clips didn’t break. Black is just so easy to see imperfections and such.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Kinda sucks. Another summer gone by, and I didn't drive it enough.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Me neither. Drove about 460 miles on a fresh oil change. Would you guys even worry about doing an oil change next spring? Car has about 3000 miles on the new motor.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Me neither. Drove about 460 miles on a fresh oil change. Would you guys even worry about doing an oil change next spring? Car has about 3000 miles on the new motor.
I went almost 18 months on my last oil change. Looked brand new and maybe had 400 miles on it. I run Amsoil .

It's crazy, I know oil is cheap, but I barely get miles on mine. So I stretch the timeframe some.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread