What did you do for your Terminator today?

TitanSvt

Rico Collazo
Established Member
Was time for a new filter I guess
20220812_105203.jpeg
20220812_105212.jpeg
20220812_105225.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I went Fore with my 2.8. Extremely easy install. Very good quality. I spent $2k though so I could have done it cheaper but I’m glad I went with them.
I did the Fore thing too, high quality stuff. Yes it’s expensive but we’ll worth the money. I think I got good value for the $$$ spent

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I went Fore with my 2.8. Extremely easy install. Very good quality. I spent $2k though so I could have done it cheaper but I’m glad I went with them.

Thanks for the recommendation. I’m budgeting about $2k since I want to do it right the first time. Even the Lethal system with all the options is around that price point. I’ll check out the Fore system.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
It’s worth looking into, not sure of the pricing these days but I doubt the Fore prices have come down any. I have no experience with the Lethal kit so I can’t offer an opinion

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
It’s worth looking into, not sure of the pricing these days but I doubt the Fore prices have come down any. I have no experience with the Lethal kit so I can’t offer an opinion

Everything is so damn expensive nowadays but modding cars was never cheap so I digress lol.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I bought the dual fuel pump setup (walbro 450s for E85), FC3 controller, regulator, fuel pressure guage, -8/-8 lines, dead headed with stock rails, honey well switch (which is used so my second pump only runs under boost…why I went with the FC3). $1900 total. Well worth the money. Look into it. I run a KB 2.8.

Users who are viewing this thread