What did you do for your Terminator today?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Was that at a big, local show?

Nice CO Terminator!

Yes l it was huge, at the local Chevy dealership they cleared there used lot probably 300 plus cars. Thanks Bob, rocking one of your gaskets in it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I think I’ve put 300 on mine. I did take it to a car show Friday night. It was 91 humid. I almost never take it out in those conditions I didn’t get on it.

That's awesome!

Last time I took it out, it was hot and humid. And I believe my AC wasn't blowing that cold of air. I normally just run it so nothing dries up. I've never had to recharge it, so wouldn't surprise me.

Either way, I need to drive it and open her up.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
That's awesome!

Last time I took it out, it was hot and humid. And I believe my AC wasn't blowing that cold of air. I normally just run it so nothing dries up. I've never had to recharge it, so wouldn't surprise me.

I second this, and lots of photos for us.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That's awesome!

Same here I only run mine a few times a year. I didn’t that day had the windows down if I was moving it was good. I did run it for a few minutes in my garage before I shut it off. It felt good. Last year I had the same issue bought a recharge can put a little in and it was fine knock on wood has been since I put a little Freon in it.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Did another Car Show Today, the Temps were over !00* plus humidity.

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

At 10:00 in the morning

IMG_2831.jpg

At 1:00 in the afternoon

IMG_2833.jpg

LS WUT

Established Member
Crossed another thing off my bucket list by showing at Mustang Week.View attachment 1756272
Congratulations man, I always wanted to go. Just could never get things to line up right with my work schedule. Shame it’s the last year. Take lots of photos for those of us who couldn’t attend!

Murderedsvt

Established Member
Got towed smh, I was cruising car bogged down bad and shut off on the on highway on ramp I'm not sure if it's a frps anybody know where I can get a kenne bell disk for it?? For the frps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-142422_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-142422_Gallery.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 64

LS WUT

Established Member
Got towed smh, I was cruising car bogged down bad and shut off on the on highway on ramp I'm not sure if it's a frps anybody know where I can get a kenne bell disk for it?? For the frps
Damn man. I’m sorry to hear that. Not sure on the FRPS though. is that a Miami heat license plate lol?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Introduced it to a new friend. Yesterday I showed a ZL1 old dogs still have it. And today a crotch rocket evened the score. It was still a fun run. View attachment 1756169
Lol that's awesome! Love when vette guys think they have a guaranteed win lmao.

I also love when crotch rocket guys get surprised.

I was on the freeway running a guy on a 600 one day in my coupe. He couldn't believe he wasn't pulling away from me. I didn't win, but his face/reaction was priceless.

Awesome to know you're having a good time brother!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes l it was huge, at the local Chevy dealership they cleared there used lot probably 300 plus cars. Thanks Bob, rocking one of your gaskets in it as well.

Thanks, Patrick. (y)

300 plus car is a HEALTHY number. We used to have similar show here, but they're hard to find now. Nowhere near the number I remember back in 2003-2008 or so.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I've had the "Fast" on my car for maybe ten years now. Literally 1,000's of people have looked over my car during that time and not one has ever noticed it. At a glance, it looks like the Ford Emblem. They do notice my Plate and comment about it.
Well Skitz, where is the pic of the Fast overlay?

Users who are viewing this thread