What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
How much longer is your belt with that snub idler?? I ordered a Vmp blower and a bunch of parts. I have the same pulley kit Id like to install it like yours is in the pic! New blower is only going on next winter.
It was less than 2 inches bigger. I had ordered the belt so long ago. I’ll see if I can find the exact measurement.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I put a KMJ alternator in mine a couple months ago. F me it was frustrating, but I got it done.

Oh man I have a puller I would have sent to you.

How bad was the install Todd? That’s what I’m thinking of going with when my reman Ford shits the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
This is what makes it tough for us guys up north. We still get nasty humidity and temps in the 90's during the summer. I don't drive in that crap. Then like a light switch it's winter . Fall is the best, but never long enough.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

This

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks, I wasn't sure because some say you need a different MAF and same say you need tuning and
How bad was the install Todd? That’s what I’m thinking of going with when my reman Ford shits the bed.

It wasn’t as easy as swapping one in a Fox, but it’s doable. The KMJ brand is the way to go, but it’s larger than the stocker, so you have to grind down the bracket a little. Wrestling the damn thing in was the pita part about it.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Installed my m55 catback.
7ACCA619-A8BA-4250-8B5C-4C083BA27AD9.png

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
How do you like the M55, sound wise?
It’s pretty much obnoxious.. I’ll keep my Borla catback incase I get sick of this.. I don’t drive the car much so I might leave it on.
Beautiful car man, I love it. I see the notch photo for your profile. I’d love to see some photos of that.
Thanks! I miss that notch - rust free and solid. It had a built 306, tubular front suspension, Cobra IRS/brakes.. It was a fun car.
28E6E443-CC7C-4880-B033-1B783521D903.png
CB02E51E-C310-4793-850A-8F087213DCC0.png

LS WUT

Established Member
It’s pretty much obnoxious.. I’ll keep my Borla catback incase I get sick of this.. I don’t drive the car much so I might leave it on.

Thanks! I miss that notch - rust free and solid. It had a built 306, tubular front suspension, Cobra IRS/brakes.. It was a fun car. View attachment 1749335View attachment 1749336
Such a nice notch man. Thanks for sharing. Looks just like my notch minus the hood. I’ve got my SVE drift 3’s ready to go on when I finish up my 5 lug conversion. As for that borla im looking for some borla exhaust for my 03. Would love some stingers incase you get spunky :)

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Such a nice notch man. Thanks for sharing. Looks just like my notch minus the hood. I’ve got my SVE drift 3’s ready to go on when I finish up my 5 lug conversion. As for that borla im looking for some borla exhaust for my 03. Would love some stingers incase you get spunky :)
Any pics of your notch you can post in the fox thread? I have a black 91 notch I’m redoing the interior in. Completely stock.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Where are the friggin pics?

What exhaust did you go with the magna flow is pretty quiet
Didn't have them on this pc. Will post pics once I get it back on the ground. Funny ended up going with a cat back from a company called DNA motoring. My car is SRA swapped so figured would try this cheaper cat back and see how I like it. Cat back on the car had the magna flow bullets so it was a little loud. Didn't mind it for a few years but anymore was getting annoying. Will send ya few pics from my phone.

Joe

LS WUT

Established Member
So I’ve tossed the idea around if getting some new shoes for the black coupe. I’ve got SVE Series 3’s on it currently. I ordered AFS wheels and those came in pitted and the coating wasn’t nearly what I wanted for $2,200 after it was said and done.. American muscle has been sold out on replica chromes forever keep changing their in stock date. I might just order the black 17x9 and 17x10.5 however I stumbled across my Series 3 painted black on a black cobra, might just get mine powder coated. What are your thoughts boys? Terrible photo, think it was taken with a potato.

Attachments

• 9A667842-0495-4989-AF9D-B6264EF07BBE.jpeg
    9A667842-0495-4989-AF9D-B6264EF07BBE.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 77

PC03GT

Established Member
So I’ve tossed the idea around if getting some new shoes for the black coupe. I’ve got SVE Series 3’s on it currently. I ordered AFS wheels and those came in pitted and the coating wasn’t nearly what I wanted for $2,200 after it was said and done.. American muscle has been sold out on replica chromes forever keep changing their in stock date. I might just order the black 17x9 and 17x10.5 however I stumbled across my Series 3 painted black on a black cobra, might just get mine powder coated. What are your thoughts boys? Terrible photo, think it was taken with a potato.
I think your car looks super clean as is, but if you're considering black I'd try some plastidip first before going straight to powdercoat

LS WUT

Established Member
I think you're car looks super clean as is, but if you're considering black I'd try some plastidip first before going straight to powdercoat
Thank you so much, that means a lot. I’ve got some plastidip for it. We are painting the calipers Deep blue, and such. I love the chrome, however I think she wants a black wheel. We wanted to do chrome 03 wheels. However they’re ridiculous to find.

Users who are viewing this thread