What did you do for your Terminator today?

Rambro

Established Member
I ordered Kooks longtubes and x pipe for mine today after hearing Beefcake racing will no longer sell longtubes. If you want headers better get them now while you still can.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I ordered Kooks longtubes and x pipe for mine today after hearing Beefcake racing will no longer sell longtubes. If you want headers better get them now while you still can.

Jesus Christ what are we like 5 weeks in to the 4 year shit show?

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I was browsing half shafts at Lethal and saw they've got a disclaimer on the bottom about them being for competition use only and not for the street. Half shafts! WTF do those have to do with any green climate crap?

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Freedom and fun, so they must be banned. Sorry to derail.

I was browsing half shafts at Lethal and saw they've got a disclaimer on the bottom about them being for competition use only and not for the street. Half shafts! WTF do those have to do with any green climate crap?

Back on track, for my terminator today I checked that the battery tender was still on trickle... hoping we get rain soon to wash off the salt so I can get it out of the garage!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Gathering parts.. Spec stage 3+ w/ light pedal option and new Spec flywheel
On order a set of Bilstein Hd. Figured it’s time to upgrade suspension after 18 yrs..

be79b08c1678c286cd09f8f1c4c102f3.jpg

5935265f74fa3050809fbf499be63296.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice choice, Nick. You're going to like that Spec clutch and flywheel.

Do you have any current suspension mods?

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Is this the same for everyone?
Is there a link with more info? This is the first I'm hearing about the headers thingand want to get my stuff now if it's gonna be difficult later. That's if it's affecting ALL vendors!
This keeps with the thread theme since I'll possibly be buying things for my Cobra lol.
You can pm if you don't want to side track the thread!
Thanks
Ken

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

jwcobra03

Established Member
Last week I installed a VMP intercooler. With everything else stock it made a bit of a difference. Tonight I installed the 13/14 intercooler pump. That thing moves a lot of water. I'm curious to see what changes it makes now.
What type of a difference did you see with the intercooler?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
That's really good. I appreciate the reply.
No problem. I'm really curious with the new intercooler pump. Although I think I'll either need to come up with a bypass like the 13/14 GT500's or I'll have to baffle the tank. The water comes out hard enough it hits the wall on the far side. I saw some foaming while I was burping the system last night.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Did the dealer pay for the front CF spoiler repair?

Yes sir they did! For the troubles they re-did my rear bumper and added a clear bra to the top middle part of the bumper where they tend to warp.
The couldn't re finish the CF spoiler to its original look, they refinished the lower part that was scraped with a rhino liner looking texture, you have to get under to really see it. Its not what I wanted but if I had to order another CF spoiler it would probably have taken 3 months? but they compromised by fixing and touching up some imperfections the paint had.

Sajin

Established Member
Took the original rims & tires off, and put on new rims and tires to get the car ready for a bit of exercise tomorrow as I will be getting it inspected, and paying the tax and title on it tomorrow. Only 1550 miles on it atm.

Users who are viewing this thread