What did you do for your Terminator today?

Venom351R

Established Member
After 16 years my stock pulley came off for a 2.76 billetflow. We pressed it on a little more after this photo for anyone wondering.
118852590_10221084802403029_2445734099971389719_n.jpg

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I've actually been working on it off and on for a few weeks, but things finally came to a close today. I did some hard digging figured out something with the second speed sensor. So now I have a working second speed sensor for future traction control use. And today I went through some wiring and finally got my flex fuel sensor working. I had about a quarter tank of 91 and went and put in 6 gallons of E85. The ECU picked it up and honestly if I wasn't watching the software I never would have known it was switching fuels. The car drove the same as when it had a tank full of only 91. And I officially have a knock sensor. I set it up to be really sensitive and it was picking up every little noise and pulling all the timing I told it to.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After 16 years my stock pulley came off for a 2.76 billetflow. We pressed it on a little more after this photo for anyone wondering. View attachment 1661393
Gotta ask. If you've already got a new tune installed, how was the first drive with the 2.76 (and maybe another 60-70whp or so). I still remember the day I switched from the factory upper to a 2.90 and tune, and the first drive. OMG!

Venom351R

Established Member
Gotta ask. If you've already got a new tune installed, how was the first drive with the 2.76 (and maybe another 60-70whp or so). I still remember the day I switched from the factory upper to a 2.90 and tune, and the first drive. OMG!

No tune yet. That's a in a little over a week from now. Did the pulley swap at a friends house who has an 03 Cobra. Drove the whole way home shifting 2,000-2,500 RPM's. No boost. I was barley used to how the car was with the stock pulley and the few mods it had. I got the car on the 13th of Aug and was a week or so after that waiting for new tires so I did not get on it hard before that time either. Tires that were on it were dry rotted and worn down a lot.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No tune yet. That's a in a little over a week from now. Did the pulley swap at a friends house who has an 03 Cobra. Drove the whole way home shifting 2,000-2,500 RPM's. No boost. I was barley used to how the car was with the stock pulley and the few mods it had. I got the car on the 13th of Aug and was a week or so after that waiting for new tires so I did not get on it hard before that time either. Tires that were on it were dry rotted and worn down a lot.
Let me know how you like the "renewed" performance once you get your tune. ;)

Finally deciding to upgrade my brakes. Should look good behind the True Forged mach 5's.View attachment 1661910

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
You went with black, Brady? Should look good with the wheels. Oh course, post a photo here after the install.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice, I still need to find something that will fit under stock 17's. When do you plan on buying/installing them???
Currently on backorder, not sure yet on time. But I'll definitely post pictures and my thoughts on them.
Let me know how you like the "renewed" performance once you get your tune. ;)

You went with black, Brady? Should look good with the wheels. Oh course, post a photo here after the install.
Yes sir, I figured black would look good with redfire. I'll definitely post pictures!

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice! That will add the icing on the cake! I am impressed how my stop tech 14” 4pots work. They feel like stock until you are at higher speeds

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That's awesome . It will be nice having better brakes at higher speeds. Not that long ago I met a big pheasant crossing the road. Luckily I avoided it. Stock brakes didn't feel good.

I have cobra brakes on my 90 coupe which feel good. A lot lighter car though.

BMSTNG

Established Member
Finally deciding to upgrade my brakes. Should look good behind the True Forged mach 5's.View attachment 1661910

Great choice you will not be disappointed. I have the same set up with red calipers, behind my CCW SP500'S. I also have the Wilwood rotors on the rear with the stock calipers painted red. They look great and stopping power is unbelievable. Your going to really enjoy them.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice Brady. What made you go with the Wilwoods over the other kits/ATS setup you were considering?
Thanks! Honestly I've been eyeing these for quite some time. Mainly wanted a true bolt on setup without any modifications.
Great choice you will not be disappointed. I have the same set up with red calipers, behind my CCW SP500'S. I also have the Wilwood rotors on the rear with the stock calipers painted red. They look great and stopping power is unbelievable. Your going to really enjoy them.
That is great to hear! I've been trying to find the correct Wilwood rear rotors. Do you happen to have a part number?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
What was the part # that you guys bought? Seems to be quite a few variances as far as Wilwood kits go.
Also, will the oem Cobra rotors work , or are you chained to the Wilwood rotors?

Users who are viewing this thread