What did you do for your Terminator today?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Basic? Bunch of savages! I've gone over the scenario a bunch. I think, I will only get rid of the 500s for BBS RKs or CCW Classic. And we both know how much they are. Mine have been on since 2005 and I still think they look great.

He got quiet pretty quick after a couple of my buddies went off on him. If I had the choice I'd go with BBS, but yeah, finding a set of those that doesn't cost a body part is difficult. I think when the time comes for new rims I'm going to look at a set of Boze. I've seen a couple styles I really like.

Nice looking Mystichrome! That's YOUR lift?

Thanks Bob. It is by proxy I suppose. It's my grandparents place in Az. I can use it whenever I want. Just have to make the 300 mile trek to get here. The garage is also climate controlled so we can shut the door and work in comfort.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Swapped out the LFP hood vents for these babies. Birthday present from the gf. When the instructions say to get a helper, they aren’t lying. Not because they’re difficult to install, but because the hardware is microscopic. Certainly tested my patience. I found that by jamming the teeny weeny nuts into a 6mm deep socket (just a hair too small to fully fit the nut) I was able to hold the washers down while starting the nut. Tedious, but it worked.
Image1595331761.575732.jpg

Image1595331769.983141.jpg

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
That looked like a good size event. Did your Cobra get the deserved scads of attention? I see that you removed the under-hood blanket.

Thank you! It got a lot of attention when it arrived. I did remove the blanket back in ‘05 when I bought it. Occasionally have to clean, clay bar, and polish it to keep what little shine it has.

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Swapped out the LFP hood vents for these babies. Birthday present from the gf. When the instructions say to get a helper, they aren’t lying. Not because they’re difficult to install, but because the hardware is microscopic. Certainly tested my patience. I found that by jamming the teeny weeny nuts into a 6mm deep socket (just a hair too small to fully fit the nut) I was able to hold the washers down while starting the nut. Tedious, but it worked.
View attachment 1653123
View attachment 1653124

Those look really nice. How much for your old LFP one's? lol

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
T
View attachment 1653123
View attachment 1653124
Those look great!
Is the Track Spec wording a sticker that can be removed or is it lasered or engraved into the piece?
Thanks
Ken

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Is the Track Spec wording a sticker that can be removed or is it lasered or engraved into the piece?
Thanks
Ken

I'll have to check when I get home.

To those who have messaged me about the LFP vents, they're spoken for. Buddy has a CO coupe so I offered them to him before I even popped these new ones in.

cj428mach

Established Member
I believe you can get the trackspec without the logo. The logo is what turned me off of them so I went true forged then found out you can get the trackspec without the logo.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
My thoughts exactly. The logo put me off and would have continued to if You didn’t just tell me they’re available without.
Thanks
Ken

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Crawled underneath and took care of a random charging issue, turns out a loose nut on the alternator output line can cause a random battery light/kills output that resets with a key cycle.

Plus an old pic because a dusty/dirty garage pic doesnt do her any justice.
11342.jpeg

black 10th vert

Established Member
I believe you can get the trackspec without the logo. The logo is what turned me off of them so I went true forged then found out you can get the trackspec without the logo.
That’s good to hear because I had never seen those before, but my first thought was “no way would have have that logo on them!” Very cool design though.

Users who are viewing this thread