What did you do for your Terminator today?

jdant

Established Member
Put a Moroso intercooler expansion tank on and threw away 4 jackstands...:)

t2.jpg
t.jpg
t3.jpg
t4.jpg

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Looking good!

I'm having mine powder coated. Did you paint your cap? My cap is red and its kind of faded, also what did you use to polish the ring where the cap goes? I cant get mine to shine, mine looks dingy!

jdant

Established Member
It came like this. I hit the ring with a polisher for a second but didn't see any improvment. Looks pretty good out of the box.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
It came like this. I hit the ring with a polisher for a second but didn't see any improvment. Looks pretty good out of the box.

The red cap doesn't bother me to much but I'll have to figure out how to get that ring cleaned up? thanks!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Finally installed the infamous backup camera in keyhole mod. Worked out perfectly.

View attachment 1642911

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I want to like this but you're a Gator and BoSox fan

>> -- Go Noles -->
Rays Up

Posts are mine and do not represent my employer. Actually, my posts are riddled with humor and sarcasm and are not to be taken as a representation of my thoughts, feelings, or ideas. Same goes for my "likes"

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
I want to like this but you're a Gator and BoSox fan

>> -- Go Noles -->
Rays Up

Posts are mine and do not represent my employer. Actually, my posts are riddled with humor and sarcasm and are not to be taken as a representation of my thoughts, feelings, or ideas. Same goes for my "likes"

I mean, not everyone has good taste, I won't hate you for your lack of it ;) HAHAHA...

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I mean, not everyone has good taste, I won't hate you for your lack of it ;) HAHAHA...
UF where the men are men and the women are too

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Update on the rear view camera....it's nice and convenient, but I don't like the angle. It is a little high in its aim and you don't see your bumper. So....I may see if a longer camera body is available and try that. We'll see. I'm trying to avoid the license plate camera look...not my thing cause it looks "aftermarket."

olympic

Established Member
Sorry I don't have any pics on hand but I installed a Pioneer backup camera on the flat surface between the license plate lights. It's not 100% discreet but I don't even notice it there. Plus it's adjustable so you can get whatever viewing angle you prefer.
g130NDBC8-F.jpg

There's also this style of camera. Not adjustable but very unobtrusive.

51GltNw6e5L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

badmpg03

Established Member
Done some 'shipping' lately
the 04 had egr bung blow off driver side header, 02 failure, some trans items worked out, and a re-tune
03 is spitting out spark plugs on the 4 thread heads, and some trans problems to fix...

But...I run them both pretty hard

Anyway strapping in for the soon to be 4 months of Texas heat!!

IMG-7022r2.jpg

IMG-7043r.jpg

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I've been driving the cobra around town the past week or so and am just amazed at how well and stock-like it runs considering I had my hands in every square inch of it over the past 6 years while it was down for a rebuild! New motor, built trans, IRS swap (I bought it with a SRA), complete custom fuel system, cooling system, Procharger kit, full custom 3" exhaust, brakes, steering, hell even the cowl hood was a project installing the Aerocatch latches.

Have to give major credit to my tuner, Robert Williams at Vendetta Speed, the car starts and runs on e85 just like stock but with 900 hp.

Tomorrow I will be charging the AC system for the first time since 2014, then Tuesday the resonators are getting welded in place of the gutted cats.

Users who are viewing this thread