What did you do for your Terminator today?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
The ECU is still at the manufacturer getting a couple things taken care of. So I took the time to run the wire for the future speed sensor. The pins for the ECU plug showed up today and the knock sensors should be here Friday. So hope this weekend I can get the sensors mounted and the wires run. Getting close to how I've wanted to have the aftermarket ECU set up.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Oh I was thinking a vss from the transmission.
This will be a secondary sensor to read one of the front wheels. I'll use the normal VSS for the rear wheels.

The knock sensors showed up today. So I'll probably be running those this weekend. It looks like the plug doesn't even need to come apart to add the pins.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Still tucked away. Had to check it over today.
f86f5dc2e0201ce567e82eecb7eeb4af.jpg
a93176a1bdc553cdfa3bc7c95b21be23.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
Ohh man! What's the details on the new ride? I won't sell my cobra! But definitely add more to the stable.

Car looks nice

Thanks! Its a freshly frame off restored 1970 LS5 Chevelle 454 with A/C, with documentation!

It was tough to part with the Cobra, but we never use it since all my kids wouldn't fit.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks! Its a freshly frame off restored 1970 LS5 Chevelle 454 with A/C, with documentation!

It was tough to part with the Cobra, but we never use it since all my kids wouldn't fit.
Awesome Congrats looks sharp, don't be a stranger on here now lol.

cj428mach

Established Member
hhmm, I have a jlt from my rai set up and was wondering if it would go over the crusher set up. it doesn't restrict the air flow going in you don't think?

My car made 770rwhp so I don't think it's an issue. Lots of open area still to let air in. I have a buddy that made over 800rwhp with one on his crusher 2.3 tvs setup, he also noticed a cleaner maf signal, when engine fan is on.

Users who are viewing this thread