What did you do for your Terminator today?

D-MANN

Established Member
Did some cleaning with meguiar’s quick detail.
32466f55d85163b03c4bbeec1132e318.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D-MANN

Established Member
Looks awesome! Did you put sra on your coupe, too?

Thanks. No its an irs cobra. No solid for the black car;definitely staying irs. I have another irs for the comp o cobra that eventually one day will make its way back in that car.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Thanks. No its an irs cobra. No solid for the black car;definitely staying irs. I have another irs for the comp o cobra that eventually one day will make its way back in that car.

Okay cool, so then I gotta ask: what size rims/tires are those? Backspacing? Thx

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Was not today, but this weekend went to TNT at local 1/8 track. Electric gremlins showed up and just had to run street tune so I didn’t make any changes to struts and shocks. Just ran the Bogart rear D-10s with 12#s. Timing equipment was not working there, so no time slips which I did not care as it was in the mid 90s.

Son record couple of runs I had posted on YouTube. Boys and wife enjoyed it. Both were quick to help out change out the back wheels, put lugs on and off, ramps down, unload for the evening. Had a firework show too.

Last edited:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I think this time it's because I haven't rubbed on it in a while.

Now if only I knew someone that could shoot clear pretty well......

Once you get the clear back on.....really consider one of the DIY ceramic coatings, much more "set it and forget it" level of protection than sealant/wax. They are not that hard to prep and apply yourself.

cj428mach

Established Member
Got my hands on an original Motocraft alternator with HD voltage regulator...should be the most dependable alternator out there and it sits between 13.6 and 14.2...I’m happy so far!

Where did you get your 3g? I got mine from Kenneth Miley on Facebook, he says he builds them but i think he just knows the application and buys them from AutoZone or something. The stamps/inspection marks on the case seems like a remanufacturer.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I put the spacers in, the car rides on H&R race springs and has all ISO's in. The new Toyo sports (front) are bigger than the last set of tires, did not want to chance it.
I installed the spacer after dragging my midpipe on everything. I never realized how much difference a 1/4" aluminum spacer could make.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread