What did you do for your Terminator today?

HPLouis

Established Member
I took it out the garage and gave it a wash.

I have a painted front bumper with no license plate holes (previous owner had it done from the dealer) and brand new headlamps that I want to get coated with that clear stuff to protect them from rock chips and add it to the car. I'm debating if I should add them now or just drive around with the current bumpers and headlights and let those get beaten up and save what I have.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I took it out the garage and gave it a wash.

I have a painted front bumper with no license plate holes (previous owner had it done from the dealer) and brand new headlamps that I want to get coated with that clear stuff to protect them from rock chips and add it to the car. I'm debating if I should add them now or just drive around with the current bumpers and headlights and let those get beaten up and save what I have.

Looks great it really pops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wowsers

Established Member
Installed Aerocatch pins on my Racebronco hood. I think it turned out pretty good. I will never do that again though.
One.jpg
Four.jpg
Two.jpg
Three.jpg

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Installed Aerocatch pins on my Racebronco hood. I think it turned out pretty good. I will never do that again though.

How did you attach the backing plate for the hood latches? I had to cut a big hole in the bottom of my hood to get them in there.

wowsers

Established Member
How did you attach the backing plate for the hood latches? I had to cut a big hole in the bottom of my hood to get them in there.
I slipped the backing plates through the holes that i drilled up top. Then i taped them so they would hold long enough for me to put the bolts in. It was a pain in the ass, but it looks good.

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I slipped the backing plates through the holes that i drilled up top. Then i taped them so they would hold long enough for me to put the bolts in. It was a pain in the ass, but it looks good.

Genius. I wish I had thought of that before I cut a huge needless hole in my hood.

Dombrocj

Established Member
Replaced stock idlers w billetflows and added aux idler. New belt.

While I was doing that I noticed a sticker on one of my head's that has the number 39 on it. Any idea what that means??

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

04torchred

Established Member
Got a neck cramp hand polishing the full exhaust....which nobody will ever see

You can toss that diff weight and save some lbs!

Tires came in, I went with Nitto NT05 in 295/35/18. I wanted a good street tire that won't kill me in the rain and that would fit okay on an 18x10 wheel. Also these are priced great, $500 shipped from simpletire.

View attachment 1572804

Are those NT05R's or the regular NT05's? If they are regular I always found fresh NT555R's did fine in rain showers, once they wear its slip and slide.

Curious how you end up liking those Nitto's if they are the R compound. I think you will bit okay in the low rpms and start to eat them as the rpms come up.

I have tried the 555R's and just put Toyo R888R's on and they both fight for traction in second. I might give a tiny nod to the Toyo's, I suspect as the temps warm up here in Canada they may perform a tiny bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread