What did you do for your Terminator today?

cj428mach

Established Member
Shit I have a magnaflow catted X pipe and Stingers sounds good but after hearing my buddies with Stingers and an off road prochamber I want one of those. I also want Borla or Corsa on my F150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll sell you the stuff to build a stainless prochamber for a good price.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'll sell you the stuff to build a stainless prochamber for a good price.

If it’s not bolt together and requires welding I’d fail lol. I may hit you up after the 1st of the year if you still have the pieces. Holiday shopping coming up and got a bill for my surgery coming so not the best time right now. More of a want than need right now unfortunately.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Was cruising though Youtube and found this video. Funny what you can find online. Just happened to be perfect timing as I was pulling in as the guy was walking by.

Checkout around the 3:20 mark LOL..............

oxford03cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Dropped the IRS out today. Gonna go solid axle.
46009642441_dee568f0a7_k.jpg
4227C812-90E0-4E8C-91B5-E859A6D63E16 by Jason Wrenn, on Flickr

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
Well since I was bragging to all about my newly inquired pair of 01 cobra tail lights.
I will share pics.

First let me say thanks to Ripple's auto parts in Upper Marlbro MD, was a little nervous buying them from a salvage yard. It was for not, those guy's shipped them with enough bubble wrap to wrap a horse. I kind of feel as I stole them paying 300$ plus 75$ for shipping/insurance. No chipping or peeling and no dents or scratches, very happy with them.
DSC05582.JPG
DSC05583.JPG
DSC05585.JPG

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well since I was bragging to all about my newly inquired pair of 01 cobra tail lights.
I will share pics.

First let me say thanks to Ripple's auto parts in Upper Marlbro MD, was a little nervous buying them from a salvage yard. It was for not, those guy's shipped them with enough bubble wrap to wrap a horse. I kind of feel as I stole them paying 300$ plus 75$ for shipping/insurance. No chipping or peeling and no dents or scratches, very happy with them.View attachment 1533423 View attachment 1533424 View attachment 1533425

Really good condition. You did really well on the price as well.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I will share pics.

First let me say thanks to Ripple's auto parts in Upper Marlbro MD, was a little nervous buying them from a salvage yard. It was for not, those guy's shipped them with enough bubble wrap to wrap a horse. I kind of feel as I stole them paying 300$ plus 75$ for shipping/insurance. No chipping or peeling and no dents or scratches, very happy with them.View attachment 1533423 View attachment 1533424 View attachment 1533425

Polish them up followed by ceramic coating, you’ll thank me afterwards.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks good. I paid a premium for my set a couple years ago from a member on here. Mine are near mint condition.

Edit:. I just looked on eBay. Crazy, one guys trying to sell a pair for 600 dollars with a chip on one of them. Another is asking 895+65 dollars shipping!

Time to take mine off, and store them away...

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
Thanks Bdubbs. And yeah $900+ seems a little over priced, but it is ebay and you never know. 5-600 seems the average price though. but some don't come with harness's.
I spent last night wiring them in. Used bullet connectors so can remove easier.

I wasn't really looking for the 99/01 cobra TL's. Happen to be up late looking on the net. Seen them listed at 150 each, and pics of the car/tail lights looked really good. I actually bought them to flip. But once I received them, I couldn't.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Bdubbs. And yeah $900+ seems a little over priced, but it is ebay and you never know. 5-600 seems the average price though. but some don't come with harness's.
I spent last night wiring them in. Used bullet connectors so can remove easier.

I wasn't really looking for the 99/01 cobra TL's. Happen to be up late looking on the net. Seen them listed at 150 each, and pics of the car/tail lights looked really good. I actually bought them to flip. But once I received them, I couldn't.
I've thought about buying more just to hoard them. Among other things. I think I paid nearly 600 with harness and the correct relay for the turn signal.

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
I've thought about buying more just to hoard them. Among other things. I think I paid nearly 600 with harness and the correct relay for the turn signal.

Nice, yeah I just need that relay, me being a smuck. I am almost contemplating paying 70$ for the ford relay over 15$ from the big name parts stores. I hate that I am such a OEM freak.... On certain things

I think you scored when you got those heads. So leave some nice parts for the other guy's. lol

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice, yeah I just need that relay, me being a smuck. I am almost contemplating paying 70$ for the ford relay over 15$ from the big name parts stores. I hate that I am such a OEM freak.... On certain things

I think you scored when you got those heads. So leave some nice parts for the other guy's. lol
LoL. I certainly feel I got lucky getting those. May send them out for a port one day.

I hear you on oem parts.

Users who are viewing this thread