What dealers?

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Ok so ive talked to some dealers around town for the cobra and some have gotten back to me some im still waiting on. So my question is which dealers have you guys dealt with before and who would you recomend. Also bill piere ford also give a tire for life package(will replace my tire when they need replacement and the tires can be up to 250 each) which is enticing and they are willing to make a deal so that is where im leaning toward.
any input appriated:beer:
-Anthony

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Alright ive got one dealer that is willing to give me an 04 black coupe with chrome rims for 30699. I know this is pretty good but im gonna see if i can play this off the other dealers. Does anyone know a dealer that might budge?

Joe5.0

Established Member
bickford ford mercury in snohomish is awesome place. They have a great selection of cobras around 10-12 all for decent prices. Great people ive bought many cars from them. I got them to knock of 3K on the saleen and from a 5k down payment to a 2k down payment.

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
hahaha rick you crack me up man. I drive buy that black 03 cobra on that lot everyday to work. Lets see how the dyno numbers work first. If i buy a cobra i can guarentee its gonna be either 600rwhp procharged or kenne bell. But i love the saleen and i still havent raced a cobra yet. Maybe after the dyno session we can go have a little fun.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
no hassel ford dealer in everett
i forgot the name of the dealer
but they are bitches
they tried to rip me off with 1999 L with 40000 miles for 24G :lol: :cuss: :bash:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
hahaha rick you crack me up man. I drive buy that black 03 cobra on that lot everyday to work. Lets see how the dyno numbers work first. If i buy a cobra i can guarentee its gonna be either 600rwhp procharged or kenne bell. But i love the saleen and i still havent raced a cobra yet. Maybe after the dyno session we can go have a little fun.
haha mabe something like this was what you http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2482700409&category=6236were thinking about:shrug: :beer: :lol:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yo mean, I dont want to hurt your feelings and I cant go car shopping after the dyno day, cause you are going to want one. I would get the KenneBell over the procharger though, I like the dyno graph for power curve better

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread