What color do ya think???

jlauth

Established Member
Ok guys I am planning to buy on of the trucks next summer after I build up some cash for a decent down payment. I will likely get a brand new truck unless there is a loaded truck for sale with really low miles and the 6.2 when I start looking. I'm not sure if I should get one that matches my cobra (oxford white), or if I should get orange or blue. Kinda leaning toward blue or white. Matching would be cool but maybe I should get something that stands out a bit more. Black is out because it is a bit too high maintenance for me. I'd really like to see them in person side by side, but I've only caught them one at a time at local dealers.

Here is the cobra for reference!
DSC_0545.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Awesome looking car.

I just saw the blue, orange and black at a dealership last week (all 3 were 6.2L) and I really liked the orange and blue way more than the black. White is a pretty hot color though and would go great with your car, both having black accents.

Dusten

Established Member
I like the orange, but dont like the orange interior. I'd go silver, then blue, but i like silver.

steeltoe

Established Member
I like the orange, but dont like the orange interior. I'd go silver, then blue, but i like silver.
I saw a silver CC at the Atlanta F-150 round-up and it was awesome looking. The orange interior is an option on all colors for 2011. It's not mandatory on the orange.

jlauth

Established Member
I'm not to big on the silver even though it would be the easiest to keep looking clean. Still torn between the blue and white. I'd really like to see them side by side. I'm gonna keep checking with the local dealers. Maybe ill get lucky and be able to find both. I've never seen white in person so that would also help.

jlauth

Established Member
Also, I'm not sure how the used market will be on these when I go to buy. If I found one with the right price I would take any color, but I want one that is loaded, sunroof, and nav.

Thanks BTW for the suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread