What CIA setup is this exactly?

weider1717

Established Member
As I look into upgrading m frpp 113mm to something in the 123mm range I have been leaning towards the cobra jet 123mm pieces and re-use my frpp 113mm bucket. With that I am left with the ugly stock use from the the tb to the bucket..then I saw this I really like this tube if not the entire setup with the bucket looks like 10+ factory bucket.

Does anyone know the specs of the system is it a pieced together setup or what? thanks

StrayBullitt

Established Member
looks like the whipple intake to me.

I have a JLT 123 I would let go cheap, has a new filter and coupler. Lmk if you're interested at all.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
As I look into upgrading m frpp 113mm to something in the 123mm range I have been leaning towards the cobra jet 123mm pieces and re-use my frpp 113mm bucket. With that I am left with the ugly stock use from the the tb to the bucket..then I saw this I really like this tube if not the entire setup with the bucket looks like 10+ factory bucket.

Does anyone know the specs of the system is it a pieced together setup or what? thanks
It looks like a FRPP 750 kit intake, Whipple parts, 123mm MAF, OEM filter shield.
......Pic is my 2011 with those parts..
FOR-SALE-engine-pics-4-12-2017-002.jpg

weider1717

Established Member
Thanks guys,

So, that bucket for the 10+ will work fine on my 07? I like this setup if I can find it.

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
It's not that difficult to replicate the FRPP/Whipple MAF/heat sheild. I've done it for my car. I bought a used JLT 123 tube and cut it down to join it to the throttle body. You need to cut off the MAF tube part of the heat shield and enlarge the hole and drill 3 screw holes to attach the MAF.

Gen%203_zpslaeoitim.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread