What cell phone do you have? How do you like it?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Motorola flip, with the color screen and fixed antenna. I like it overall, but I have Cingulair service, so it sucks.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I'm on my second V90 series, theyre tough and get great reception. I never found much a need for color screens or cameras or web access. I just like it to work when I want to make a call :p My last one survived two trips in swimming pools, one in the atlantic and one in the washer. Takes a couple days to dry before the screen glows again though :thumbsup:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
sanyo 5300

edit- its great, durable (dropped it many times, takes a lickin), camera is allright, plugs into my laptop for wireless internet, and looks pretty slick.

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Sanyo RL4920 simple phone without alot of gimics.. best thing, with the Sprint Premium service, I get unlimited data time when I use it for a modem on my laptop..

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Kyocera 7135. It's a converged unit...I use it as a palmtop as well as a mobile modem. The dragonball processor is dreadfully slow but it's the only folder on the market in converged units, I don't want to look like I'm talking into my pda.

I've dropped it several times with no deliterious effects. Battery life is only 1 day if you do a fair amount of talking, but palmtop usage it lasts nearly a week.

Yes, these are the phones where a specific type of battery exploded and caused burns...but that was because morons put them in their back pockets and sat on them like a can of Skoal, causing internal shorts.

Overall I like it. I just wish that they came out with updated units with faster processors...I feel like I'm working with a 486 sometimes.

spinscan

Established Member
I have a Nokia 3660 and it's great. I have always had Nokia phones, so I don't know how to compare them with other brands. I have T-Mobile as my provider and couldn't be happier. Their service is great compared to Sprint which I guess isn't really saying much. :)

inteller

Established Member
bassin247 said:
I have a Motorola V710 and I love it. What about you?

ah yes, the dreadfully crippled V710.

T608 with HBH-660 here.....the best way to talk AND shift!

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Sanyo 8200, good fun, do not need all the fancy crap though.

PM8200KITS_l_3aba85.gif

Last edited:

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
Samsung picture/video phone forget the specific name...dropped it plenty of times since I got it in June and its still going strong. Its Verizon so awesome everything... I have no complants at all. Its ringing now haha...my girl in Puerto Rico... you know whats cool is PR isnt an international call! So all you have to do is dial 1 and the area code which hers is 787. :)

BlueSHO

i love lamp
Established Member
motorola v3 razor

i like it. its pretty fun, but the stuff inside (menu's ect) are straight from my old motorola v600 which i loved. but the v600 was alot bigger, thicker and didn thave a outside COLOR screen that shows the wallpaper on it, which is so sweet

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Last edited:

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
Verizon VX7000. KickASS phone, and I don't pay basically anything, since both my parents work for Verizon! :banana: Soon to be VX8000 though, because it has a speakerphone and a better camera.

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member

Motorola V3 Razor. Great phone.

I've had two Nokia phones in the past ... both of them were JUNK. All of my Motorola phones have worked very well. I'm very pleased with the Razor. :pepper:

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
I have that silver/grey old school Motorola flip phone with the nub antenna that eventually breaks and gets replaced by a real one. It's got an aqua back lightning and it doesn't do anything fancy (no pictures or anything).

Why I have it: It survived a bike wreck. Seriously, if that phone can be a champ after getting bounced around as much as I did, it DESERVES to be in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread