What car would you buy to beat a hci c6z06

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
As the title states if you were to buy a car with the intention of walking a c6 z06 with hci what would it be? There are a few c6zs running around my neighborhood and the baddest one has hci. I just sold my 2012 gt500 but it got me thinking, what would be the best platform to beat a c6z. I would personally say a blown 2018+ 5.0 with the A10. I'm just trying to see if I've overlooked any venerable platform.

Rocket254

Established Member
Not the most bang for your buck option, but a Calvo CM700 Gen V Viper or one built by A&C Performance would be nice. Even the Gen 3 cars respond very well to H/C packages.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I already have one that will do it in my sig on "low" boost on both the road course and the drag strip.

My94GT

Established Member
I wouldn’t buy a car with the worry of beating people I don’t know.

that aside GenV viper with H/C package

C7Z with some work done to it are two that would come to mind for me

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
VW bug with TT coyote

Ha! when i started drag racing in the late 90s it seemed like all of my losses were to VW bugs... true story.

I would buy a c6 z06 and do a rowdy HCI.

I was gonna post that too haha

r35 gtr. Boosted, auto and awd. Damn near unbeatable on the street.

From a dig maybe... but most street races these days are rolls so in that case, probably not a GTR. There are faster/cheaper options out there today.... unless you plan to go big money then by all means have at it lol........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread