What car to get???

SHONOFF98

Established Member
I have my car up for sale and I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what kind of car I should get. I need something that is good on gas, something that can be driven all year, and has some looks to it. I was thinking about a Mazdaspeed Protege but you have to run premium in them, so it is still up in the air as to what to get.

Tyler

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
i think a mazdaspeed 6 might be right up your ally cause im getting one for a daily driver 280 hp awd.. manual transmission... and it has lots of goodies including advanced keyless entry... and they are pretty fast too

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
depends on what you are looking to spend and if you want new/used or if you have a prefrence in the two.

sixt5

Established Member
hate it when people say premium or mid grade is so much higher. on a 16 gallong tank, mid grade is 1.60 more. high is 3.20 more then regular.

but on a side note. that mazda thats 280 AWD, how does that handle to a STI since its what 300 AWD?

SHONOFF98

Established Member
hydroshutter said:
Terminator :)

Asshole lol jk

Definately a used car have around 10-12 to spend, I'll be getting another stang (prolly a termy) when I finish up college and am making the big bucks

Tyler

Users who are viewing this thread