What are you working on (or procrastinating on) currently?

matt5058

Established Member
What are you working on (or procrastinating on) currently for your Coyote Mustang?

Modding my 2014 has been slowed down since I started working on my Fox Body but I've still got some parts sitting in the garage and things I'd like to get done before the apocalypse takes us all.

I've still got Steeda sway bars that I picked up second hand that I need to install (might try that this weekend). I've also got some "mystery" axle backs that I want to put on the 14 to see how they compare to the Roush ABs that I currently have on there. I'll probably record that experience and make a video out of it.

I also have an extra trunk lid that I need to get an estimate on repainting and then decide if I'm going to keep my MMD ducktail spoiler or buy a GT500 style when I put the replacement trunk lid on (long f'n story)...

The car is also in need of an oil change and I'm trying to be a responsible citizen and do it myself rather than going to a shop or dealership. I have oil on the way but wasn't able to get a filter ordered for delivery so need to figure that out.

I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting that's sitting in the garage but that's most of what I have for now on the "dudestang". What about everyone else? Are you working on anything or is there anything sitting in your garage that needs to go on your Coyote Stang?

Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe. Cheers.

IMG-7401b.jpg

CobraG

Established Member
See my Common Issues post, have had some of those issues since I bought the car. I've been procrastinating on most of the issues for months now.

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
Took the track pads off today and cleaned the wheels of all the dust. I was tlucky enough to get in a track day on the 14th before things got shut down. I need to install single outlet GT500 axle backs on my 2014.

I've been procrastinating with an extra trunk lid too. I will mount a Steeda 476 wing on it.

matt5058

Established Member
Took the track pads off today and cleaned the wheels of all the dust. I was tlucky enough to get in a track day on the 14th before things got shut down. I need to install single outlet GT500 axle backs on my 2014.

I've been procrastinating with an extra trunk lid too. I will mount a Steeda 476 wing on it.
Nice...glad you got some track time in.

Is that Steeda wing functional or strictly an appearance mod?

What are you working on (or procrastinating on) currently for your Coyote Mustang?

I've still got Steeda sway bars that I picked up second hand that I need to install (might try that this weekend). I've also got some "mystery" axle backs that I want to put on the 14 to see how they compare to the Roush ABs that I currently have on there. I'll probably record that experience and make a video out of it.
View attachment 1630426

Actually managed to get the first thing off my list done today since it was finally really great weather all day.

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, they actually call it the "Steeda Functional Wing" but since it is low and not high in clear air like others, I suspect it is 90% appearance.

CobraG

Established Member
After having my nGauge for 10 months, I finally put it in the car, using the suction cup. Next I'm thinking about getting the giant plastic piece under the car replaced. Then I'm going to go off my common issues list and start fixing things.
I got the car out last weekend for the first time in 6-7 months and really enjoyed it. So I'm going to start taking care of it and fixing it up.

matt5058

Established Member
Well, they actually call it the "Steeda Functional Wing" but since it is low and not high in clear air like others, I suspect it is 90% appearance.
Be sure to post pics when you get it sorted out.

After having my nGauge for 10 months, I finally put it in the car, using the suction cup. Next I'm thinking about getting the giant plastic piece under the car replaced. Then I'm going to go off my common issues list and start fixing things.
I got the car out last weekend for the first time in 6-7 months and really enjoyed it. So I'm going to start taking care of it and fixing it up.

What mods do you have besides the NGauge (assuming that means you have a tune)?

Totally feel the common issues...just doing even some of the smaller things in both my cars is so satisfying, especially now when I can’t really go anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread