What are you guys doing for spring mods?

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I had big plans for mine but my wife has been off of work for medical reasons so all it is getting is a new set of rear tires and maybe if I stop procrastinating I'll install my catch can that I bought last year.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
going to paint my calipers and the rusty looking part on my rotors when i feel like it...and get a retune with the smaller pulley and meth...then try and get rid of some vibrations ( i think motor mounts) and some squeeks here and there...

crazycarlo

Established Member
im going to end up buying forged internals for my motor....not sure but i wanna do an eaton swap and sell my vortech setup. Oh and i have drilled and slotted rotors i need to install along with painting my calipers.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
A Eaton swap would be a lot of fun and they are pretty reasonable priced these days. I'm thinking of taking my Vortech off and selling it and then do a n/a build.

mark23svt

Established Member
Some suspension mods, struts,shocks,painting calipers, new brake pads, tint, paint side mirrors, summit racing seats, and if funds allow it upper and lower control arms. I need to take advantage that the wife is allowing me to.

My94GT

Established Member
kirkey seats, 8 point cage, finish my magnafuel pump and sumped tank set up, manual steering and brakes, strange front drag brake set up. from there hopefully start looking into a dart 331 or 363 short block build to replace my stock block 331.

SVT Pille

Established Member
Trick flow top end next week, a Pillar gauge pod & tune later in the month, and hoping for rims/suspension later in the year too!

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Install the big mess of parts I have in my storage:

-Shortrunner intake by na svt :beer:
-IRS differential bushings
-4.10 geared differential
-Speedcal
-New a/c condenser
-New radiator (again)
-Drilled/slotted rear rotors
-In dash screen
-Dyno tune @ Maximum Velocity

Hopefully all this is done by the end of april:shrug:

SVT CAMR

Established Member
I'm working with what I have right now. Lowering the car 1" to see it hooks better. New tires are also on the list.

zoom1523

Established Member
sending C heads for port and polish, doing C head swap, eaton swap without the eaton but with a KB 2.2, powdercoating all of the eaton stuff wrinkle black, powdercoating valve covers wrinkle red, canton battery intercooler tank, killer chiller, relocate battery to the trunk, installing complete 03 interior, 03 fuel tank, fore triple walbro hat, installed FR500's, and a tune... i think thats it

100_1357.jpg

100_1348.jpg

100_1352.jpg

100_1342.jpg

100_1343.jpg

MouTine

Established Member
I was very exited when I drove car out of carage last week for the first time after winter but dissapointed right away... Some kind of hurling bearing noise comming from somewhere of powertrain. I'm afraid of that it is rear axle bearings.

zoom1523

Established Member
I was very exited when I drove car out of carage last week for the first time after winter but dissapointed right away... Some kind of hurling bearing noise comming from somewhere of powertrain. I'm afraid of that it is rear axle bearings.

Its a blessing in disguise... now you have a perfect excuse to upgrade it.

chrisconsin

Established Member
Install the big mess of parts I have in my storage:

-Shortrunner intake by na svt :beer:
-IRS differential bushings
-4.10 geared differential
-Speedcal
-New a/c condenser
-New radiator (again)
-Drilled/slotted rear rotors
-In dash screen
-Dyno tune @ Maximum Velocity

Hopefully all this is done by the end of april:shrug:

just curious whats the story on the radiator again. is there a brand I should stay clear of?

-
I just got done installing a handful of autometer gauges and got my eyes on a set of slicks next!

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Adding a Vortech after cooler and an 8 rib set up to my already supercharged 98 cobra. Having valve covers and other parts powder coated. Going for the show and go look. Had the coolant reservoir sanded and painted gloss black and it looks amazing. Can't wait to get it all installed, have an appointment on April 28th.

cobrarob2345

Established Member
just did all mine new hids i bought from the parts for sale section, h and r lowering springs, new front tires and an alignment. Oh ya and a new battery as mine drained and is dead after the storage. Hopefully will be good to go

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Maximum Motorsports front suspension
Hellion 76mm kit with billet wheel and ball bearing upgrade
Innovate wideband
Turbosmart Eboost2
Completely replacing fuel system - AN lines, Sullivan Rails, dual Walbro's, blah blah blah
Built rear end - 31-spline diff, moser axles, 3.27's
Tune

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread