What are you currently playing? (video games)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I seem to have gotten bored half way through farcry 5. But, I just saw a teaser for the next one on IG and damn, my attention has been re-gained
Nice.
I'll have to see if they have anything on Youtube about it. Is it called Farcry 6? I "assume" it is. lol

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
@blk02edge I also stalled out on FC5, but need to pick back up on it. Also just saw on Ubisoft, there is a zombie expansion, that could liven things up.

Also saw Crew 2 Destruction Derby. Used to love the Destruction Derby series, which this is basically a copy of, but they don't acknowledge that.

Currently waiting to see how the R* update for online shakes out. Money system is wonky, as is some other issues. But they said they'll be giving players money and gold to help make it right.

@Zemedici

Last night hopped on with buddy and immediately saw something I hadn't before. 5 minute counter and the leader of our posse had a hit on him. Had to protect for that time. Turns out one of the strangers puts a hit on a random player each time.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I'm still playing Mass Effect Andromeda on my Xbone, I pick up the controller maybe once every couple of weeks. I also like to play C&C Red Alert and Generals on my laptop, bleeding edge stuff here.

2013GT'ed

Established Member
They are updating and re releasing the C&C games JetmechF16. I will be playing the hell out of that when they do.

bfgtim

Established Member
Spider man on PS4

I was just 'button mashing' for the longest time but when I finally got the hang of it...woohoo, I was actually spider friggin' man!! Lol

Great game

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I still need to beat GTA San Andreas.
Currently playing that. Mostly the story mode.
I'll be going online with my buddy tonight. He's doing really good and needs help moving "product" from his warehouses and such. Should be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread