What are they buying for $7 or $8?

01GTB

Established Member
I have had people regularly asking me to do some work for 8 bucks. Last summer it was $7. They don't appear to be meth heads. They never beg for just money, they always ask if there is something they can do for it. They always go through some crazy, hard-luck story. Pill poppers? Heroin?

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
LOL, I don't get that here. The lazy bums just want money "so I can eat".

What "Central Florida" city are you near or live in? I'm guessing Orlando

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
probably for a 10 piece nugget meal....Mcd nuggets are expensive now

01GTB

Established Member
Today the same guy and girl hit me up that have 5-6 times before. Last week it was just the girl. She had a shirt tied around her head. She said, "I know I look crazy but someone just stole my hat. I just had brain surgery...that's why I'm talking like this."

LOL, I don't get that here. The lazy bums just want money "so I can eat".

What "Central Florida" city are you near or live in? I'm guessing Orlando

Just north of there.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Heroin costs more than that. One of our friends was smoking heroin bad and it was $1000/mo to support him. I say that because people had to give him money because of how sick he would get when he was off of it. They were basically paying for him to be normal that day.
Luckily he is in rehab as we speak, but from my knowledge, heroin is not that cheap.

odom4V

Established Member
Prescription drugs. The norm is 3 to 10 bucks a pop depending on the script. They could get high any number of ways with $8

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Heroin costs more than that. One of our friends was smoking heroin bad and it was $1000/mo to support him. I say that because people had to give him money because of how sick he would get when he was off of it. They were basically paying for him to be normal that day.
Luckily he is in rehab as we speak, but from my knowledge, heroin is not that cheap.

its called krokodil. If you haven't heard of it. google images will sure open your eyes

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Oh god.

And you can get $5 bags of dope.

yeah, I have no idea how people get into a drug that literally eats away at your flesh, but drug addicts gonna drug addict, which is basically why I feel nothing when a homeless person asks me for money.

nxhappy

Established Member
only sometimes will I give people food, but NEVER money. They will just go buy dope or booze. ****ing pan handlers making $100 per day, tax free...

tistan

Established Member
I saw something called flakka on the news the other day. It's nickname was the $5 high. Some new drug that is killing all the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread