What are my ssr gt3 wheels worth? Possibly fs

Wck'd01GT

Established Member
FT: SSR GT3's for SVT cobra wheels plus cash

I have a set of 18x9s/18x9s ssr gt3 rims and tires I may sell but I'm trying to see what they are worth. They are wrapped in 275s and 305 mt et streets about 80% tread left. I'll get pics up soon. They are true 3 piece rims.

FT only! Make me some offers!!!!!!

IMG_6874.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member
They are worth about 1,000... If you want to sell them I'll take them off your hands

Predatorbird

Established Member
Another member recently sold a set of SSR GT3's with tires for the asking price of $1,500 obo. They didn't sell right away and were up for a good month. I don't know the final price he took for them.

These wheels are definitely worth that much, now is just a hard time to sell stuff.

Fat-cat

Established Member
PM me a price you are looking for the tires are no good for me in the rear but ill take em if you are not willing to separate. My Sonic Blue needs these lol

black 10th vert

Established Member
man, where the hell were you a few weeks ago - damn! I definitely would have gone at least $1500-$2k shipped for the set. Bump for you - good luck!:beer:

F8L BYT

Established Member
Would you be willing to do a straight up trade for black chrome fr's? Shoot me a pm if you are interested

Wck'd01GT

Established Member
no i would want money on top...these rims are worth at least 1300-1700....black chromes are worth 800 shipped

SSSLAV8

Established Member
I can't tell by the pics, are these satin w/polished lip?

Last edited:

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
PM me a price you are looking for the tires are no good for me in the rear but ill take em if you are not willing to separate. My Sonic Blue needs these lol

So you're saying you want the front tires? I need the rears :beer:

Seller, looks like you got someone who wants the wheels, front tires, and rears. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread