What Animal are you?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Stabler showed this to me :)

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/sex_and_relationships/animalquiz.html

I am a monkey I guess
monkey.gif

Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!

CobraCallie

Banned
You are an Owl!

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
FOX!!!!!!

Swift and agile, you know what you want and how to get it. You react badly to competition. You use your guile - whatever needs to be done to get them in the sack. Romance can be useful - but only as a trick to get your hands on what you really want. In bed you're a focused lover but have a cheeky, wild streak and aren't afraid to try a few new techniques which often shocks your partners.

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Rabbit!

It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
DAMN MONKEY!?.......is that good? what do i have to become a TIGER RAWR!!!!!.....i guess id have to say yes to sleepin with a friends g/f :(

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
You are an Owl!

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
You are a Rhino!

You like you're own way, and will do almost anything to pull someone. You don't mind making a fool out of yourself to get your wicked way with someone. Dominant in a relationship - you don't like to be bossed about. When you see someone you like, you don't give up until you get them. You don't really take time to find out about long term potential, you just charge in for the kill. Rough and ready, you like a bit of kinky sex.

00 YEAH

F-Body Freak!
Established Member
i'm a swan.

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Owl

Freaky

Users who are viewing this thread