What an awesome day

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
Hey everyone, whats up :beer:

Today was definatly one of the best days I've had in a long time. It started off really crappy with disgusting weather, it was cold, windy, and raining. So I go into school, thinking my day is gonna go like crap again. Not only were half of my teachers absent, but two different girls went up to me and asked me if I wanted to go to prom with them. I'm not going with them but it was still cool that they asked :D

Then school ended and we were headed back to my friend adams car (foxbody mustang, manual), and we were taking this girl michelle home. Im friendly with the girl but I never really talked to her, and shes really good friends with adam. Keep in mind this girl michelle's boyfriend owns a 96 cobra (awesome guy, good friends with him too) and lets her drive it sometimes.
Anyway the girl michelle starts begging us to let her drive home, she wanted to try the stick on the foxbody.
So we let her drive, and my god, this girl drove the mustang like she was born with a shifter in hand, and looks damn good while doing it. Then she starts asking what mods were done to the car, and we held a full conversation about cars and engines. So not only can this girl drive a mustang like its nobodys business, she also knows her stuff about them too. Made a really good friend today with her :coolman:

Then I bought myself a digital camera (which by the way is an AMAZING little camera for cheap), and started walking around taking pictures because the weather was so nice. I saw a race between an iroc camaro and another foxbody mustang, mustang kicked the crap out of it (I would have took a picture but I was too caught up in the moment) :uh oh: I also took these awesome pictures of this ocean front that I live by, the pictures came out great.
And I just got off the phone with my girlfriend who I haven't talked to in a few days (she moved to florida :cryying: ) and she told me she was going to be visiting me in June :thumbsup: :rockon:

Well that was my day, and I must say it kicked a whole lot of ass.
What did you guys do today? :beer:

nj7703

Established Member
That is a good day:beer: I'm just looking foward to the weekend, warm weather, top down driving :coolman:

BillyMac72

Torco Junkie
Established Member
so why arent you going to the prom with the girls that asked you to go
i hope your not going to say your not going because your girlfriend moved

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
No, I'm not going to prom with them because I never broke up with my girlfriend, and don't plan to for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread