What an amazingly awesome truck

Jroc

Established Member
I haven't driven one but I went and looked at a loaded black one tonight, and man that this was awesome. Everything is so nice about it from the noises it makes when you open the doors to the lights inside it, to the way the seat returns to its set location when you crank it, to its exhaust tone, to the running boards with the gripper material on them, to how supporting and comfortable the seats are and the way the steeringwheel fits your hand, to the suspension, to the big/wide 35" tires, to the navigation system, to the hugely flared fenders, running lights, interior materials, all the different O/R electric systems it has, tow hooks front and back. Man I'm in love with this truck. I knew it was going to be nice, but it was much better than I though. Way nicer than the 09 FX4 I tested out a few months ago, and it was an amazingly nice truck itself.

If you have any douts about how nice this truck is or as to why Ford build it then you really need to go look at one. I just wish I could of driven it. I give Ford a A+. Maybe one of these days I will be able to afford one.

Jroc

Established Member
I've been thinking about going down to check one out. But I'm scared lol.

I think you'll be impressed. Some of the things that look hokey on it in a picture are good in person.

An example is I thought that having those running board on this truck was stupid as A) its an O/R vehicle, and B) they look plastic and flimsy. In person you realize that they are anything but flimsy as they are very stout. They are metal and have this sandpaper like gripper material coated on them, kind of like LineX bedliner. They also don't lose much ground clearance if any at all.

I could, and would do without the gay ass sunroof, and the graphics package though.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I agree on all accounts. I checked one out just after going to the Outer Banks for vacation and can only imagine blasting down the beach at 70mph in a Raptor. I could only do about 35-40 in my Jeep before it got a little hairy.

Users who are viewing this thread