What am I missing?

original wraith

Established Member
I am trying to tune my wife's '04 Cobra and there's a lot of things missing. I have three harnesses on the driver side of the blower that go to nothing. It looks like the EGR has been deleted too. Can someone tell me what is missing in this photo so I can tune this thing???

cobra.jpg

SVT GI

Established Member
Well...it has the EGR delete done, so those parts are missing. The connectors can just be tucked down by the intake. Also, the boost bypass vent should be going back to the plenum on the passenger side.

I guess the questions I have are, how are you tuning. Do you mean tuning with software or old school term for tune up and just changing plugs and what not? The EGR parameters should be turned off in the tune. Does the car run decent? Did it just start not running right or did you just pick up the car? If you are having driveability issues, I would start looking for vacuum leaks.

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
The boost bypass is not hooked up correctly. You need to have the boost side of the blower hooked up to the upper nipple on the boost bypass which currently has nothing attached to it.

Users who are viewing this thread