What aluminator to go with?? Blown motor

Rubberman

Established Member
Hey guys, I don’t have any news on the blown motor but I did get my car back and drives great, made 630 whp and 485tq on 13psi. the only thing is my cylinder head temp is running higher than used to , before was around 200-208 normal driving and now it is 210-223 I get a 160 thermostat should be getting it installed today , ford racing told me those temps are fine and others have told me that they are high Im just unsure on this. i haven’t gotten on the car yet other than the dyno but it feels nice drives perfect. If any of you have any info on the cylinder head temp pleases chime in .

burke985

Established Member
Hey guys, I don’t have any news on the blown motor but I did get my car back and drives great, made 630 whp and 485tq on 13psi. the only thing is my cylinder head temp is running higher than used to , before was around 200-208 normal driving and now it is 210-223 I get a 160 thermostat should be getting it installed today , ford racing told me those temps are fine and others have told me that they are high Im just unsure on this. i haven’t gotten on the car yet other than the dyno but it feels nice drives perfect. If any of you have any info on the cylinder head temp pleases chime in .

Well good luck with the new build , good to see you up and rolling again.

D.T.R

Established Member

While cruising i find 200-208 to be normal. 210-223 seems a little hotter than normal for cruising. They might get hot like that when making pulls but not during cruising. That doesn't mean it's hurting anything though.

Users who are viewing this thread